Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,450 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Survivor 150
Ok, I understand it is out and in the market but it had to be earned or something somehow. It is not in cash shop so how do you EARN it for it to have been available originally?

1,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I did absoultly nothing and got one.

4,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
how i didnt get mine

7,450 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Survivor 150

Devout Lunatic

go to the event page and click "get item" or something like that... you'd have to had participated in the forum event in order to get it, however.

Tipsy Foe

11,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
Asian Empress Masami
Ok, I understand it is out and in the market but it had to be earned or something somehow. It is not in cash shop so how do you EARN it for it to have been available originally?

You just have to enter that masquerade thing once....and you get it. Lol.

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Asian Empress Masami
We were first notified about this through the following Dev Alert, but I think there's an official announcement up now.
Narumi Misuhara
Final Event Item

...Is currently available!!! Head on over to the event page to claim it. (Note: Only available to those that participated in the Moonrise part of the event.)
As long as you participated in the Moonrise part of the event, you should see a "Claim Item" when you go to the event page. Click on that, and you'll be rewarded the item Gro-gain Max; a special item granting you one of a few different possible Werewolf "I am" items.

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Emo-Dei-Kyuubi
Basically when you choose a wolf, can you switch back and forth from your wolf to your current avi?

It's an equip item, so you can switch back-and-forth whenever you want by customizing your avatar; i.e. equiping and de-equiping the Werewolf "I am" item.

Witty Loverboy

20,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Megathread 100
I had such a hard time picking one...

Magnetic Sex Symbol

User Image

I love the Sparkleee D; So cute.

Witty Loverboy

20,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Megathread 100
Dasvidaniya
User Image

But I picked purple, the Shadow wolf version. I wonder why I appear sparkly? emotion_awesome

Magnetic Sex Symbol

AlaskanBookwyrm
Dasvidaniya
User Image

But I picked purple, the Shadow wolf version. I wonder why I appear sparkly? emotion_awesome
User Image

Because the wolf masks from the actual event haven't worn off yet in this forum. xD
                I'm not wearing a wolf now and I look like the blue one still.
Dasvidaniya
Because the wolf masks from the actual event haven't worn off yet in this forum. xD
I'm not wearing a wolf now and I look like the blue one still.
ninja

EDIT: It's true! I'm still a wolf! surprised

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas