Spoopy Gekko

-scurries off to sign guest book-
emotion_awesome

Heroic Sentai

11,950 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Brandisher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Voy a cantar un Corrida, Escuchas bien Mis Compas:☠
YAY MORE PEOPEL TO HAVE FUN IN IMAGINATION LAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant
User Image

by the way, if you receive something from this account it's just hpanna's mule ninja
Hey, bucket! I love your avvie!
Anyone like the masquerade theme?

Dangerous Bloodsucker

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
M4RCK3TTe
Saya1718

Hi! How are you today?

I'm good thanks ^_^ You?

That's good! I'm doing really good Having fun watching horror movies cat_xd

Spoopy Gekko

Thanks, Anna. <3 I've had so many different Halloween avis already. xD I just keep changing them but this on I like. <3

I actually like the masquerade theme. c: I also love the new Halloween items this year. I'm glad they raised how many sets you can get. I already have two but I think I might just buy the rest of the third one once prices drop. <3

Do you know if they're doing a zOMG! event this year? D:
XD I'm so slow on trick or treating this year. I haven't checked the items out yet.

No, zOMG event D :
Not sure when the new area will be released. I haven't been keeping up with zOMG lately
Name the Monster
User Image

Spoopy Gekko

I got the T-o-Ting done fast. Dx Actually, I mostly did it just because I know I'd get lazy with it if I didn't get it done right away. However, I looked the items up first before starting, just to see if it'd be worth doing it instead of just buying them. xD

Awww. D: I'm really disappointed. I know it was either the event or the new area but... I still wish they would have just done last year's event again. :<

Yeah, neither have I. xD It's why I was asking.
Going to pop out for a while. I owe someone art.

@Everyone: By the way, if we drew you art would you prefer to have your current avvie drawn or something else? (seeing if we should add a form)

Dangerous Bloodsucker

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
hpanna
Name the Monster
User Image

Hmm the body reminds me of pumpkin head but it might just be a zombie..Hmm cat_neutral

Original Gaian

hpanna
Zombie Alert! emotion_zombie
User Image
HP: 13
Zombie is still alive. It managed to kill a few people with its rampage over night. Kill it before it takes more victims.

To attack quote and roll five 10-sided dice

Spoopy Gekko

@Anna::
I would say my current but I think a form might be handy even for those who want their current avis done because if you start drawing them and they change their avis, it might be a bit difficult to change the art. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff