Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte

Random question: What color is Mercury's tongue?

It's turquoise, like the rest of the inside of his mouth. 3nodding Except for his teeth, which are pretty.. normal, I guess. o 3o

: D Sounds funny lol. XD

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Mister Monster Guy
Greetings, uh, peasants! I am Were- er... Prince Warren! This is certainly not Monster, and he has certainly not used a spell to make himself a handsome prince...

owo` Hello Warren. Not a very princely name isn't it..... Unlike Empress Aphelia. =w= Aphelia sounds very royal. :'3

The Werehog

aphelia the vampire

owo` Hello Warren. Not a very princely name isn't it..... Unlike Empress Aphelia. =w= Aphelia sounds very royal. :'3

>:C D-do not question the princely...ness... of my name! Though I do concede, your name is quite fitting for such status. I can do this... Breath, now. Breath!

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Mister Monster Guy
aphelia the vampire

>:C D-do not question the princely...ness... of my name! Though I do concede, your name is quite fitting for such status. I can do this... Breath, now. Breath!

You should be walnut. :'3 Walnuts are delicious. William is a princely name too~! :3 And yes, I know. =w=
Also, I can hear you you know. I ish a kitty dog thingy. : D Plus I'm a vampire. : D

The Werehog

aphelia the vampire

You should be walnut. :'3 Walnuts are delicious. William is a princely name too~! :3 And yes, I know. =w=
Also, I can hear you you know. I ish a kitty dog thingy. : D Plus I'm a vampire. : D

W-walnut?! They are yummy... But, it's n-not suiting a name for a... prince! William is a nice name. Maybe I should have gone with that instead...
owo" So you appear to be. You are of many talents, it seems. Oh, and I'm a prince. Totally a prince.

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Mister Monster Guy
aphelia the vampire

W-walnut?! They are yummy... But, it's n-not suiting a name for a... prince! William is a nice name. Maybe I should have gone with that instead...
owo" So you appear to be. You are of many talents, it seems. Oh, and I'm a prince. Totally a prince.

I think I may be a squirrel. *Dead serious* William is nice. I shall grant you the power to change your name, since I am a nice Empress. :'3
That I am. =w= And yes, I am. A prince? Then how come I smell other things on you? owo`

Smitten Kitten

22,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte

Mercury: *eventually stops due to fear of rejection/inability to successfully take the lead in anything* ... Th-that was just.. To get you to shut up... ///////
= w =

Damien; >_> *Flips it so that Mercury is pressed up against the wall* Well Mercury, you pretty much screwed yourself over. Besides, I'm better at taking the lead. >: 3 *Kisses Mercury*
XD
Also, tell your sister I'm a derp okay? I though I was talking to you on Deviantart OTL

Mercury: It's nice to see that you're not completely incompetent, shortie. *goes along with the kiss rather than fighting it*
LOL. Me and my sister are practically the same, anyways.

Damien; *Stops and pulls away* ..... *Leaves* No talking about my height.
XD Well, yes. : D Anywho, I finished both character interviews. :3

Mercury: *blinks* So it's that easy, huh? *walks off in the other direction* Like I'd even think to apologize for teasing you.
Oh, yay! o w o

Damien; .... Oh, that easy huh? *Grabs Mercury and pins him against a wall again* Now where was I?
Yes~! >w<

Mercury: You were killing the mood and bitching about your height. = 3= But, if you'd like to start trying to be a man again, go right ahead.
I have to go clean my room now, so brb (again OTL)

The Werehog

aphelia the vampire

I think I may be a squirrel. *Dead serious* William is nice. I shall grant you the power to change your name, since I am a nice Empress. :'3
That I am. =w= And yes, I am. A prince? Then how come I smell other things on you? owo`

You are a squirrel empress? Somehow that sounds familiar... N-no, I am fine with my name. It's been in the... royal... lineage... for, uh, centuries!
Y-you smell nothing. Simply m-my... cologne. Royal cologne.

Smitten Kitten

22,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte

It's turquoise, like the rest of the inside of his mouth. 3nodding Except for his teeth, which are pretty.. normal, I guess. o 3o

If it was pink it would be funnier. JUST SAYING. LOLOL.

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte

Mercury: It's nice to see that you're not completely incompetent, shortie. *goes along with the kiss rather than fighting it*
LOL. Me and my sister are practically the same, anyways.

Damien; *Stops and pulls away* ..... *Leaves* No talking about my height.
XD Well, yes. : D Anywho, I finished both character interviews. :3

Mercury: *blinks* So it's that easy, huh? *walks off in the other direction* Like I'd even think to apologize for teasing you.
Oh, yay! o w o

Damien; .... Oh, that easy huh? *Grabs Mercury and pins him against a wall again* Now where was I?
Yes~! >w<

Mercury: You were killing the mood and bitching about your height. = 3= But, if you'd like to start trying to be a man again, go right ahead.
I have to go clean my room now, so brb (again OTL)

Damien; Don't make me go where I'm sure you don't want me to go. Because I have no qulams about- [/bleeps damien out owo` ]
Lol, see ya Nyano and have fun~!

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Nyanobyte
Ryou: I think I prefer the latter.

. w.` You'd better not! Because then you might disappear! ; A ;

I did~

Lolol, I don't always give my characters voices I like. I just give them what suits them. 3nodding For example, one of my characters sounds like the guy singing in this!

Maka; You do? *smiles slightly*

I can only try..

That's good. *was just cleaning/dealing with mom*

Thought so... // Edit; What character of yours has that voice? o -o

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Mister Monster Guy
aphelia the vampire

You are a squirrel empress? Somehow that sounds familiar... N-no, I am fine with my name. It's been in the... royal... lineage... for, uh, centuries!
Y-you smell nothing. Simply m-my... cologne. Royal cologne.

Maybe~! :'3 It has? Still not a very royal name.....
I smell something! Smells like werewolf! :3
( You is my friend. So derp. <_> )

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte
aphelia the vampire
Nyanobyte

If it was pink it would be funnier. JUST SAYING. LOLOL.

That it would be lol. XD

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
aphelia the vampire

Because I feel derpy today? :'3
Okay then. Good luck. ;A;

You do?
Luck? Bah, if I don't clean my room and do all of my chores by Monday, she's taking my laptop. And! Apparently I forgot about my step-dad's birthday and missed a family dinner. There's no luck here..
Oh, I'm going to have Ada's wings ripped off somehow. Maybe ask someone to do it to him for me. ._.

The Werehog

aphelia the vampire

Maybe~! :'3 It has? Still not a very royal name.....
I smell something! Smells like werewolf! :3
( You is my friend. So derp. <_> )

It's royal enough. =w=
It's, uh, my new cologne! Eau de Lycan. Made from real werewolf~ In fact, he was a fine blue specimen...
( Aw~ Do dodo do do~ )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces