Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Duck

yeah who should play our beloved finnick odair? dramallama
He is in the book described as tall, muscular, and athletic, with tan skin, bronze-colored hair, and "incredible" sea green eyes.
heart
in my opinion alex pettyfer (beastly) is perfect. my friend thinks otherwise, an believes that garret hedlund (tron) is the guy. emo

But with the people that have commented
Now we have:
Alex Pettyfer
Garret Hedlund
Armie Hammer
Joey Graceffa
Jensen Ackles
Matt Bomer
Ryan Kwanten
Grant Gustin
Chase Crawford
The One Direction Guys
Jeremy Sumpter
Bejamin Stone
Jude Law
Zeddie Little

Mega Duck

I just now realized that maybe not many have read the second and third book emotion_8c
if you haven't read them, i recommend you do, not only because they are awesome and epic and a almost died when reading them but also because finnick odair is in them and he is so damn hot emotion_drool
Try looking up Joey Graceffa. Ive heard he is one of the top two to play Finnick right now.
Ever since I was shone this picture of Garrett I've been hopeing he would be Finnick.

Mega Duck

SurgeonxJake
Try looking up Joey Graceffa. Ive heard he is one of the top two to play Finnick right now.

what, is he even an real actor? emotion_jawdrop

Mega Duck

alansa
Ever since I was shone this picture of Garrett I've been hopeing he would be Finnick.

oh my that...yeah that's finnick alright emotion_kirakira
hmm, i haven't seen that photo of him before... but he's got blue eyes, finnick has green emotion_donotwant

Raider

Jensen Ackles.. he's quite beautiful. *_*

edit:
This is what gave me this opinion:
User Image

Raider

SurgeonxJake

He seems fine but I think I'll be tempted to jump ship if he's cast. HE JUST ISN'T BEAUTIFUL ENOUGH. And he has an annoying facial expression all the time.

Hilarious Genius

4,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
They'll just put Bieber in.

You know they will.

Demigod

RYAN KWANTEN!
User Image
♥yum♥yum♥yum♥
Matt Bomer:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

or Zeddie Little:
User Image
cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl

Beloved Dabbler

litloo
alansa

oh my that...yeah that's finnick alright emotion_kirakira
hmm, i haven't seen that photo of him before... but he's got blue eyes, finnick has green emotion_donotwant

so far this guy is like the only one who looks like he'd be ages properly and no one says hollywood can't slap some contacts on this guy

Mega Duck

ZuchiniMuumuu
Jensen Ackles.. he's quite beautiful. *_*

edit:
This is what gave me this opinion:
User Image

OMGOSH that is so cute! emotion_0A0
i could look at that picture forever... emotion_awesome

Mega Duck

Phantom of the Barricades
Matt Bomer:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

or Zeddie Little:
User Image
cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl

HAHAHA zeddie little ftw!! xd
and everyone would be like: I volunteer!! gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas