Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Hunger Games

I keep noticing people are giving very opinionated summarys of the series, and I think that you should be more unbiased about it.

What does this mean, you ask?

Unbiased

If you hate it, don't bash it. If you love it, don't gush. It's not fair to force your opinion on someone when it comes to media like this. Yes, people are capable of making their own decisions, but do you have to be so strong about it?

Sorry, I just am sick of seeing repeat complaints and praise.

6,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
My thought is: If you don't know what The Hunger Games is, or if you hate it; then why are you in The Hunger Games sub-forum. o . o
-Ms Kittens-
My thought is: If you don't know what The Hunger Games is, or if you hate it; then why are you in The Hunger Games sub-forum. o . o

This too! I just think those who don't know need a non influenced look at the series before hearing opinions, good and bad

4,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
-Ms Kittens-

Well, I know that it is a book and soon to be a movie. I would like to learn what it is about and read some reviews about it. So, that would be the reason for my presence in the forum.

6,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Ripley_Toronto
-Ms Kittens-

Well, I know that it is a book and soon to be a movie. I would like to learn what it is about and read some reviews about it. So, that would be the reason for my presence in the forum.

well you would probably be better off goggleing it : p
But at least you have some clue of what it is.

Fashionable Bookworm

19,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I'm also getting annoyed at people bashing the series who have never read the books. There's this huge Twilight-esque hype around the movie, and therefore people assume it's more of the same thing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff