Newbie Gaian

2,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
SugaAbyii
Glueckspilz
SugaAbyii
Woah, you're awesome at playing the piano! smile Can't wait to see more vids uploaded. ^^

Thank you SugaAbyii, will try to do it in the coming days smile

Alright then! (: I'll be looking forward to it.

As promised, today I just recorded this on a grand piano. smile

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
Glueckspilz
SugaAbyii
Glueckspilz
SugaAbyii
Woah, you're awesome at playing the piano! smile Can't wait to see more vids uploaded. ^^

Thank you SugaAbyii, will try to do it in the coming days smile

That is amazing! You surely must be a professional? biggrin

Newbie Gaian

2,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
SugaAbyii
Glueckspilz
SugaAbyii
SugaAbyii

Thank you for your comment and for your tip. I'll get back to you soon. Uploading a music video right now. smile

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Wow, your rendition of Safe and Sound is really pretty. It makes me want to play it at the library where I work and see how many people recognize it and squee.

Newbie Gaian

2,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Wow, your rendition of Safe and Sound is really pretty. It makes me want to play it at the library where I work and see how many people recognize it and squee.

Thank you smile What kind of piano is available there?

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Glueckspilz
Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Oh, I meant a recording. I work at a library, and we often play instrumental music softly in the background.

Also, I rejected the friend request, primarily because I don't accept requests from anyone I have known less than a week. It had nothing to do with you. If we are still chatting in a week, feel free to ask again, and I will likely accept.
Glueckspilz
Veronica I Baudelaire
Dude. you are so good! Haha! biggrin

Hi Veronica, thank you. smile Where do you come from?

You're welcome. smile I'm from the Philippines.

Newbie Gaian

2,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Veronica I Baudelaire
Glueckspilz
Veronica I Baudelaire
Dude. you are so good! Haha! biggrin

Hi Veronica, thank you. smile Where do you come from?

You're welcome. smile I'm from the Philippines.

Nice my friend is just coming back from their holidays in Philipines, the lady come from Manila.
Which city exactly do you come from?

Newbie Gaian

2,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Glueckspilz
Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Oh, I meant a recording. I work at a library, and we often play instrumental music softly in the background.

Also, I rejected the friend request, primarily because I don't accept requests from anyone I have known less than a week. It had nothing to do with you. If we are still chatting in a week, feel free to ask again, and I will likely accept.

I see smile Well, sometimes city library here in Germany they have piano in closed room for people who wants to play. Will write you later, have to go now.

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
Glueckspilz
SugaAbyii
Glueckspilz
SugaAbyii
SugaAbyii

Thank you for your comment and for your tip. I'll get back to you soon. Uploading a music video right now. smile

You're welcome! (:

Newbie Gaian

2,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Glueckspilz
Nanashi Kage Enjeru

How was your weekend? Tomorrow is a holiday here in Germany. Where do you live? Do you have also holiday there?
How many people recognized the song?

Newbie Gaian

2,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
kiarados
Glueckspilz
kiarados
I don't think I've actually listened to the safe&sound song. When I hear taylor swift, I just avoid it like the plague. I was truly disappointed to find her on the soundtrack of this movie.

Hello Kiarados, which artist or style do you prefer ? smile

I listen to a variety of things. I even like country, but... I don't like her. Perhaps it's due to the fact I don't consider her country, and she does, when I think she's more pop. and.... I'm being silly and nit picky. haha. I think it's more of my ex was absolutely in love with her, so I absolutely hate her, though, I didn't like her before regardless.

Anyway, I do like alternative, indie, punk, I listen to pop from time to time, but not often, I do like Lady Gaga, and electronica, country, and I listen to Hollywood Undead, and Disney songs from the older movies (Aladdin, The Lion King, Hercules, The Little Mermaid), and the songs from Land Before Time. Oh! and Contemporary Christian/Christian Rock, haha yeah... I do listen to a lot. o.o

BTW, Which musician would you categorize as true country artist? Keith Urban? Faith Hill?
i really like the song. i sing it almost everyday. usually, im not a huge fan of taylor swift but safe & sound is her best song. helps that its in the hunger games. love hunger games! biggrin
oh yeah and who thinks peete is cute and great rendition of the song. only had a brief listen of it but rly good. smile

Newbie Gaian

2,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Coco Chopo
oh yeah and who thinks peete is cute and great rendition of the song. only had a brief listen of it but rly good. smile

Thank you Coco Chopo for your feedback.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces