Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Gaian

2,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Coco Chopo
i really like the song. i sing it almost everyday. usually, im not a huge fan of taylor swift but safe & sound is her best song. helps that its in the hunger games. love hunger games! biggrin

Who is your favorite artist? What kind of music genre do you like?

Waghih's Wife

OG Marshmallow

21,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Wow the song is freaking awesome!!! Its kinda creepy but I know many ppl enjoyed it although they're not Taylor Swift fans, But Im one of her fans smile ))

Newbie Gaian

2,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
xXAliciaSakuraXx
Wow the song is freaking awesome!!! Its kinda creepy but I know many ppl enjoyed it although they're not Taylor Swift fans, But Im one of her fans smile ))

Ha ha smile Yes, you are right about creepy in regards of the emotion that the song generated... smile Well, I just uploaded We Are Young

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Glueckspilz
Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Glueckspilz
Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Wow, your rendition of Safe and Sound is really pretty. It makes me want to play it at the library where I work and see how many people recognize it and squee.

Thank you smile What kind of piano is available there?
Oh, I meant a recording. I work at a library, and we often play instrumental music softly in the background.

How was your weekend? Tomorrow is a holiday here in Germany. Where do you live? Do you have also holiday there?
How many people recognized the song?
No holiday here, I'm in the United States. I didn't get a chance to play it, it was way too busy to be playing around on the computer to find a song. Busy pretty much describes my weekend.

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
Glueckspilz
kiarados
Glueckspilz
kiarados
I don't think I've actually listened to the safe&sound song. When I hear taylor swift, I just avoid it like the plague. I was truly disappointed to find her on the soundtrack of this movie.

Hello Kiarados, which artist or style do you prefer ? smile

I listen to a variety of things. I even like country, but... I don't like her. Perhaps it's due to the fact I don't consider her country, and she does, when I think she's more pop. and.... I'm being silly and nit picky. haha. I think it's more of my ex was absolutely in love with her, so I absolutely hate her, though, I didn't like her before regardless.

Anyway, I do like alternative, indie, punk, I listen to pop from time to time, but not often, I do like Lady Gaga, and electronica, country, and I listen to Hollywood Undead, and Disney songs from the older movies (Aladdin, The Lion King, Hercules, The Little Mermaid), and the songs from Land Before Time. Oh! and Contemporary Christian/Christian Rock, haha yeah... I do listen to a lot. o.o

BTW, Which musician would you categorize as true country artist? Keith Urban? Faith Hill?

Yeah, I'd inlcude them.
Tim Migraw, Martina McBride, Billy Currington.
Taylor Swift is more Pop.

Newbie Gaian

2,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
kiarados
Glueckspilz
kiarados
Glueckspilz
kiarados
I don't think I've actually listened to the safe&sound song. When I hear taylor swift, I just avoid it like the plague. I was truly disappointed to find her on the soundtrack of this movie.

Hello Kiarados, which artist or style do you prefer ? smile

I do listen to a lot. o.o

BTW, Which musician would you categorize as true country artist? Keith Urban? Faith Hill?

Yeah, I'd inlcude them.
Tim Migraw, Martina McBride, Billy Currington.
Taylor Swift is more Pop.

How about Shania Twain? Planning to play either Faith Hill and Shania Twain.

Newbie Gaian

2,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Glueckspilz
Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Glueckspilz
Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Wow, your rendition of Safe and Sound is really pretty. It makes me want to play it at the library where I work and see how many people recognize it and squee.

Oh, I meant a recording. I work at a library, and we often play instrumental music softly in the background.

How was your weekend? Tomorrow is a holiday here in Germany. Where do you live? Do you have also holiday there?
No holiday here, I'm in the United States. I didn't get a chance to play it, it was way too busy to be playing around on the computer to find a song. Busy pretty much describes my weekend.

I see, really sorry that you do not have holiday there. What is the meaning of your nickname and where from you got your inspiration?
Well, busy and lack of time is my problem too. I used to watch anime often in the past, but somehow just managed to watch one or two last year.
cool..... absorbing.... biggrin

Fashionable Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Honestly, I don't think it's a love song.
All I can think about during the song is Katniss and Prim, how she pretty much sacrifices her life to keep Prim alive.

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Glueckspilz
Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Glueckspilz
Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Glueckspilz
Nanashi Kage Enjeru

I see, really sorry that you do not have holiday there. What is the meaning of your nickname and where from you got your inspiration?
Well, busy and lack of time is my problem too. I used to watch anime often in the past, but somehow just managed to watch one or two last year.
My screen-name very loosely translates to "Nameless Shadow Angel", and I've been using it ....pretty much since I really started being involved in being online. I think I've had it for eight years now? I can't really remember exactly why I chose it, but I still like it, so I haven't changed it.

Fashionable Noob

nice smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas