Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Lover

9,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I LOVE HAYMITCH <3
He's the best character. :3

( Peeta and Gale are all right...I mean, Peeta is kind of irritating. razz )

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Peeta's irritating? How so?

Haymitch is awesome. <3
o you can have Haymitch, I'm after Cinna
I adore me some Haymitch! <3 He's like, I just have no words. I adore him!
l rose l

^ THIS <3 Cinnaaaaaa
sexy_stag
l rose l

^ THIS <3 Cinnaaaaaa

yes he amazing heart

Dapper Codger

OK I swear to God, I do not understand the whole "team" part of fandoms. Literally the only two fandoms I know who talk about "teams" are Twilight and The Hunger Games.

WHY IS THIS? I am so confused and stroking my invisible beard...
l rose l

lol me tooooooooo
S H E R L O C K E D
OK I swear to God, I do not understand the whole "team" part of fandoms. Literally the only two fandoms I know who talk about "teams" are Twilight and The Hunger Games.

>> I agree with you, actually. When I heard the team tag attached to The Hunger Games, I was like "Oh dear, here we go."

It's because since the main character has two possible matches, fans take sides.>> But guess what, kiddies? The author already wrote the books! xD
l rose l
sexy_stag
l rose l

^ THIS <3 Cinnaaaaaa

yes he amazing heart

Were you pleased with his actor for the movie?

Dapper Codger

sexy_stag
S H E R L O C K E D

>> I agree with you, actually. When I heard the team tag attached to The Hunger Games, I was like "Oh dear, here we go."

It's because since the main character has two possible matches, fans take sides.>> But guess what, kiddies? The author already wrote the books! xD

Exactly! Then people get all defensive about fake people who do not exist... I never understand the Team Finnick or Team Haymitch business, though. I've also heard Team Katniss, too. Which I suppose means they're supporting her asexuality. Which frankly, I'd prefer. That way, there wouldn't be any of these "teams" garbage.

Team Katniss FTW? razz
sexy_stag
l rose l
sexy_stag
l rose l

^ THIS <3 Cinnaaaaaa

yes he amazing heart

no i pictured him a lot sexier. but im sure the actor will do a good job
S H E R L O C K E D
sexy_stag
S H E R L O C K E D

Exactly! Then people get all defensive about fake people who do not exist... I never understand the Team Finnick or Team Haymitch business, though. I've also heard Team Katniss, too. Which I suppose means they're supporting her asexuality. Which frankly, I'd prefer. That way, there wouldn't be any of these "teams" garbage.

Team Katniss FTW? razz

Well I ship Katniss and Peeta on a train, so to be fair, and if we have to team anything, Team Hunger Games!

:3 <3 But I do love Katniss. <3
l rose l
sexy_stag
l rose l
sexy_stag
l rose l

^ THIS <3 Cinnaaaaaa

yes he amazing heart

no i pictured him a lot sexier. but im sure the actor will do a good job

xD I actually thought he was rather attractive. Perhaps it was the pulling up the collar of his jacket when he kissed that one girl on The Ellen Show...

Anyway! Yes I think he will do fine! :3

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
No. Finnick.

... Or Beetee. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items