Who do you think would win?

Katniss! 0.42391304347826 42.4% [ 78 ]
Max! 0.25 25.0% [ 46 ]
Gold! (or the I don't know/can't choose option) 0.32608695652174 32.6% [ 60 ]
Total Votes:[ 184 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

irZakuraWolfe
annieissocoollike
sicne Katniss doesn't like to kill people unless they attack her first and have caused other people around her harm and Max wouldn't go out of the way to get into a fight, especially with the Flock, they'd become friends before a fight would break out, just saying.

You have a point ^_^

Why thank you.

Original Humorist

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
As much as i love Katniss, I think Max would win. But it's not because she can fly but has faster healing abilities. And is waaaayy stronger than katniss. But if you did put them together, i think they would become friends. Because they both dont necessarily want to fight but protect the ones they love. heart
Well I never read Maximum ride but I'd like if some generous fan-girl explained it to me. emotion_c8

Liberal Humorist

8,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
Max would win.
Why? Well for one thing, Katniss is a simple, mortal being.
Max is a mutant thing and she's really strong, so even if somehow Katniss found/made a bow and arrows, which is her only strength, and managed to shoot down Max's wings, Max would still pwn her. End of story.

Shirtless Powerhouse

Katniss, because I just don't like James Patterson as an author. I think he's shlocky and barely participates in the creation of most of the bestsellers he puts out; I just don't respect the man because he slaps his name on other peoples' books as a business arrangement: They get a bestseller by putting his name on it, and he gets to say he's had 60 bestsellers when he hasn't even written 60 books.

Collins is very good, but she's not an amazing author; she's not J.K. Rowling and she's not even in the same league with people like Neil Gaiman. But Maximum Ride and all the rest of Patterson's completely awful young adult stuff, I'd be happy to see it all wrapped up in a net and dropped to the bottom of the sea.

Original Humorist

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
Ganon Firenight
Katniss, because I just don't like James Patterson as an author. I think he's shlocky and barely participates in the creation of most of the bestsellers he puts out; I just don't respect the man because he slaps his name on other peoples' books as a business arrangement: They get a bestseller by putting his name on it, and he gets to say he's had 60 bestsellers when he hasn't even written 60 books.

Collins is very good, but she's not an amazing author; she's not J.K. Rowling and she's not even in the same league with people like Neil Gaiman. But Maximum Ride and all the rest of Patterson's completely awful young adult stuff, I'd be happy to see it all wrapped up in a net and dropped to the bottom of the sea.
This is a thread about the characters Maximum Ride and Katniss. Not the authors of the books they were in O_o

Original Humorist

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
mitsukai123
As much as i love Katniss, I think Max would win. But it's not because she can fly but has faster healing abilities. And is waaaayy stronger than katniss. But if you did put them together, i think they would become friends. Because they both dont necessarily want to fight but protect the ones they love. heart
I agree with you biggrin

Shirtless Powerhouse

irZakuraWolfe
Ganon Firenight

This is a thread about the characters Maximum Ride and Katniss. Not the authors of the books they were in O_o

The ******** I don't give could fill a warehouse. It's late and I'm spouting opinions; I don't particularly care what you think about my opinions. I just hate James Patterson and chose to grade combat effectiveness on Katniss Isn't A Goddamn Mary-Sue.

Vanquished Warrior

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
If Max instigated the fight by spotting Katniss with her Raptor Vision from 10k ft above the ground, she would win. A weapon is useless against an enemy you don't expect, like a bird kid dive-bombing you from ten thousand feet above the ground.

Katniss is only good in long-range combat. Not once in the series does it mention Katniss throwing a punch/ kicking someone. She has always had her bow, so she didn't need to.

I say Katniss would win if she saw Max coming. Max would win if she used stealth.

If they didn't try to kill each other at first sight, they would quickly become allies.

Original Humorist

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
CycloneSpin
If Max instigated the fight by spotting Katniss with her Raptor Vision from 10k ft above the ground, she would win. A weapon is useless against an enemy you don't expect, like a bird kid dive-bombing you from ten thousand feet above the ground.

Katniss is only good in long-range combat. Not once in the series does it mention Katniss throwing a punch/ kicking someone. She has always had her bow, so she didn't need to.

I say Katniss would win if she saw Max coming. Max would win if she used stealth.

If they didn't try to kill each other at first sight, they would quickly become allies.
Totally smile
Katniss cos she's well fit in the film...
Max would totally win cause if any of you had actually read the books she can go at hypersonic speed while flying so Katniss wouldn't stand a chance. And Max is as strong as 10 men and can run at more than 70 miles per hour so if Katniss managed to take off her wings she would still win with her speed and strength scream stressed

5,850 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
Max would totally win. Her abilities, powers, and other things would definitely make her able to beat Katniss.
Katniss wouldn't stand a chance against Max with or without the Flock. o.o
If Max had the Flock, Katniss might as well just be dead. xD

Original Humorist

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
-EuanM-
Katniss cos she's well fit in the film...
Max is very fit as well and she's a mutant hybrid. Have you read Maximum Ride at all? O_o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff