Welcome to Gaia! ::

I know he's all mean and all but his character (although sadistic and s**t) was really hot...
i think he's cold
I hated his character SO MUCH! Along with Clove and Glimmer. In the movie though, OMG! So hot. I swear. I agree 100%.

Fatcat

Go watch the Race to Witch Mountain remake. emotion_awesome

I'm tired of everyone talking about how "hot" the actor is. It's completely irrelevant to...well, everything that is the Hunger Games.
Looks like a douche to me.
ato is totaklly hot!! heart heart

Devoted Cleric

Makorra

I'm tired of everyone talking about how "hot" the actor is. It's completely irrelevant to...well, everything that is the Hunger Games.

No! It's totally relevant, because the tributes were all sexualised and made to be glamorous and desirable! ThAll the people talking about the hotness are the same as the Capitol spectators! Wanky English student away! *dashes off*

Sparkly Sex Symbol

He is heart

Sparkly Shapeshifter

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Contributor 150
I totally agree with you he's ******** hot!

Raider

I thought Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth were...

Fatcat

Kasri Noireau
Makorra

No! It's totally relevant, because the tributes were all sexualised and made to be glamorous and desirable! ThAll the people talking about the hotness are the same as the Capitol spectators! Wanky English student away! *dashes off*

That's true. So let there be relevance. emotion_dowant
I know we got the point but I must add he is so HOT!!!!!!! and I think he played Cato really well

9,100 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Market Browser 100
Hes the druken one night stand ive always wanted.
Makorra
Kasri Noireau
Makorra

That's true. So let there be relevance. emotion_dowant

Let there be peace on earth!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas