Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Clambake 200
bow and arrow or whatever form of poisonous stuff i can find in the arena, like the berries.

Badgeless Lunatic

a jet plane

Savage Entrepreneur

12,725 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Overstocked 200
a pistol.

But hm.....Maybe a mace or brass knuckles.

Mace cuz of its sheer destructive power.

Brass knuckles just because it doesnt hold you back like other weapons, its just enhances your punch power. Granted, that other weapons give a much more powerful inpact in fighting or distance, but brass knuckles can make a good fighter, better.

Fluffy Bunny

8,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Gun, yo. With infinite bullets lol!

Cuddly Mage

31,425 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

I'd be a bow and arrows kind of gal.

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
FatalBladez
bow and arrows are the best because if you're afraid of creatures leaking in the woods, you can always take them out from a far distance! btw, nice topic!

thnx for saying nice topic and your right thats why i dont do swords because im not a close combat gu unless its fist to fist and you can do close combat with a throwing knife by cutting and stabbing or you could be imaginative and stab someone in the eye with an arrow

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
Rangeri
Gun, yo. With infinite bullets lol!

you cant have a gun but that would be cool. and the games would end real quickly just sayin no offense

Raider

I'd say bow and arrow but I can't use one, so it wouldn't be my best option.
A sword or a scythe is what I'd most likely chose. Though probably a scythe since I don't have to get as close. Maybe shooting poisonous darts would be good?

Greedy Gekko

you know what would be funny... If someone shot you with a bow and it got you, but it didn't go through your skull and brain.. Also, if you got away with it.

Now THAT would be hilarious...
bow && arrow.

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
ZuchiniMuumuu
I'd say bow and arrow but I can't use one, so it wouldn't be my best option.
A sword or a scythe is what I'd most likely chose. Though probably a scythe since I don't have to get as close. Maybe shooting poisonous darts would be good?

i get what you mean about the scythe but you have to have great aiming skills cause if you dont hit them with the bad you will just end up clonking them on the head with the bar

5,200 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
i would have throwing knives
probably a bow and/or throwing knives
bow and arrow would be nice, but i have awful aim, and i feel i might be better with a sword.

10,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Overstocked 200
im talented with a javalen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items