Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lover

I'd really loooove to see some. 4laugh

Mine is some type of young elven woman (well, young in elf terms) with some type of sun/light magical powers? So she's kind of a mage? I don't even. lol
      According to thee ye olde Internet, norui translates to sunny/sun and wen translate to young maiden. (But I am probably wrong.)
      So, hence the name Noruiwen.
      I also figured the name is pretty cute too, so when I don't want a fantasy themed avatar anymore, I can still keep the username for regular avatars. emotion_yatta
      I don't know what region/forest she would belong to, so as of right now she's just some elf.

It's kind of obvious that she's OC.
      But aaaaanyways, I want to see what you guys have created! emotion_bigheart

Shy Explorer

noruiwen

I saw a really cool Thorin avatar earlier when I was on the forum here. 3nodding

While the username and blue doesn't have anything to do with Middle Earth since it's something I had for years (from my earlier account)... The outfit is just of some kind of woman or elf who lives in the forest and is good with a bow. xD

Lover

Elena Kiara Again
noruiwen

I saw a really cool Thorin avatar earlier when I was on the forum here. 3nodding

While the username and blue doesn't have anything to do with Middle Earth since it's something I had for years (from my earlier account)... The outfit is just of some kind of woman or elf who lives in the forest and is good with a bow. xD

Yeah, there's a user roleplaying as Thorin.
      There's also a group of users roleplaying as the group of dwarves and I think they all know eachother.

I also saw a really ******** gorgeous Thandruil. I will admit I'm trying to get him in there because he's a sexy beast.
      So is Legolas. Actually, I ship Legolas with my OC elf. emotion_facepalm

Your avatar fits with Middle-Earth, imo. She could be some type of unknown elf race that lives in snowy terrain.

Shy Explorer

noruiwen

Ohh yeah, I saw the signature of the Thorin avatar with the other dwarves in barrels!

I didn't notice the Thrandruil avatar yet, it must be really well-made then, haha... I saw the Legolas one, really cool! I think that your two elves would make a nice pair actually. xD
Definitely better than Tauriel who he seems to like in this trilogy. D:

Thank you for confirming that she looks Midde-Earth-ish, I'm always unsure of whatever avatars I make... xD

Lover

Elena Kiara Again
noruiwen

Ohh yeah, I saw the signature of the Thorin avatar with the other dwarves in barrels!

I didn't notice the Thrandruil avatar yet, it must be really well-made then, haha... I saw the Legolas one, really cool! I think that your two elves would make a nice pair actually. xD
Definitely better than Tauriel who he seems to like in this trilogy. D:

Thank you for confirming that she looks Midde-Earth-ish, I'm always unsure of whatever avatars I make... xD

I haven't seen a Legolas yet, just seen a few saved avatars on Tektek. </3
      And the Thranduil avatar was really nicely made. I saw it the comments on Kili's profiile.

And thank you for telling me that! It's nice when people tell you your OC would pair nicely with another character!
      I like Tauriel but there's a lot of speculation that she dies, considering that Kili dies in the book and that Legolas is most likely single in LotR.
      BUT I DO NOT SHIP HER WITH LEGOLAS.

Lover

gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star

Shy Explorer

noruiwen
      And the Thranduil avatar was really nicely made. I saw it the comments on Kili's profiile.

And thank you for telling me that! It's nice when people tell you your OC would pair nicely with another character!
      I like Tauriel but there's a lot of speculation that she dies, considering that Kili dies in the book and that Legolas is most likely single in LotR.

Yeah, I'm almost sure that Tauriel dies from heartbreak when Kili does. D: Poor thing, but oh well, Legolas needs to move on. emotion_donotwant
Hehe, the funny thing is that I'm usually very supportive of OC/Character pairings in fanfics and whatnot unless it goes completely against the character or if I like that character myself. xD It's like in one fanfic where I read that Thorin fell in love with an elf. Now, I know that Kili might since he's a younger dwarf and doesn't have a grudge/hate against elves... but elf-loathing Thorin? emotion_facepalm

Elfin Guildsman

So this is where all my Elves are at?!?!
I saw someone with a kickass Kili avi a few days ago. Will edit this with the name if I come across it again.

Loyal Friend

I think you can guess who I am. xp

Magical Explorer

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
I guess i could remake my fem dwarf....brb

Lover

Elena Kiara Again
noruiwen

Yeah, I'm almost sure that Tauriel dies from heartbreak when Kili does. D: Poor thing, but oh well, Legolas needs to move on. emotion_donotwant
Hehe, the funny thing is that I'm usually very supportive of OC/Character pairings in fanfics and whatnot unless it goes completely against the character or if I like that character myself. xD It's like in one fanfic where I read that Thorin fell in love with an elf. Now, I know that Kili might since he's a younger dwarf and doesn't have a grudge/hate against elves... but elf-loathing Thorin? emotion_facepalm

If Tauriel dies from heartbreak, wouldn't Legolas die too technically? I mean, we all know he doesn't die because he's in the trilogy, but he does like Tauriel after all.
      Or does he not like her that much? Or does that only work for female elves?

Lover

XiaDoh-Ichii
So this is where all my Elves are at?!?!

So far, yes! emotion_bigheart

Lover

Manischen Madchen
I saw someone with a kickass Kili avi a few days ago. Will edit this with the name if I come across it again.

I think the one you're talking about is in here. emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces