Welcome to Gaia! ::

legolas wasn't even in the ******** hobbit

???????????????????????????????????? wtf

Friendly Explorer

Elves live for thousands and thousands of years... ^^; He was alive during it and Peter Jackson is adding the background info in a way. We never knew where Gandalf went when he left the main dwarves group before, now we can see since the info gathered from appendices in other books can be added into the movie. xD
Elena Kiara
Elves live for thousands and thousands of years... ^^; He was alive during it and Peter Jackson is adding the background info in a way. We never knew where Gandalf went when he left the main dwarves group before, now we can see since the info gathered from appendices in other books can be added into the movie. xD

that doesn't somehow make him be in the hobbit

Friendly Explorer

hank of the hill

And yet he is. emotion_awesome Frodo wasn't in the Hobbit book too and yet he was there at the into of the movie.

Witty Shapeshifter

14,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
Elena Kiara
hank of the hill

And yet he is. emotion_awesome Frodo wasn't in the Hobbit book too and yet he was there at the into of the movie.

Tauriel never existed, period.
Radaghast was only a sell out.
Frodo was never mentioned in The Hobbit.
Haldir never brought Lorien archers to Helms Deep.
Arwen was barely mentioned at all.
The Rhosgobel Rabbits were never a thing.
Fili, Kili, Bofur, and Oin didn't stay behind in Laketown.
Gandalf told Thorin about Thrain in the beginning of The Hobbit, when he gave Thorin the map and key.
The Arkenstone wasn't the "key to the right to rule" the seven dwarf kingdoms.

I've got all day.
I can keep going.
Elena Kiara
hank of the hill

i've got it
peter jackson is illiterate
reokoe
Elena Kiara
hank of the hill

Tauriel never existed, period.
Radaghast was only a sell out.
Frodo was never mentioned in The Hobbit.
Haldir never brought Lorien archers to Helms Deep.
Arwen was barely mentioned at all.
The Rhosgobel Rabbits were never a thing.
Fili, Kili, Bofur, and Oin didn't stay behind in Laketown.
Gandalf told Thorin about Thrain in the beginning of The Hobbit, when he gave Thorin the map and key.
The Arkenstone wasn't the "key to the right to rule" the seven dwarf kingdoms.

I've got all day.
I can keep going.

this only confirms my theory

Witty Shapeshifter

14,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
hank of the hill

That one of you is a millionaire, and an Academy Award winning director.
The other watches King of the Hill.
reokoe
hank of the hill

That one of you is a millionaire, and an Academy Award winning director.
The other watches King of the Hill.

yes, i am a millionaire and an academy award winning director

Friendly Explorer

reokoe

<3 Yup. By the way, for a second I thought there was a mini Thorin next to your avi. xD

Witty Shapeshifter

14,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
Elena Kiara
reokoe

<3 Yup. By the way, for a second I thought there was a mini Thorin next to your avi. xD

There is.
emotion_awesome

Friendly Explorer

reokoe
Elena Kiara
reokoe

There is.
emotion_awesome

My friend would just die if she'd see one. xD What is it called? (Though I'm sure it's probably in the tens of millions not even considering inflation now xD)

Witty Shapeshifter

14,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
Elena Kiara
reokoe
Elena Kiara
reokoe

There is.
emotion_awesome

My friend would just die if she'd see one. xD What is it called? (Though I'm sure it's probably in the tens of millions not even considering inflation now xD)

The King of the Eagles told me to tell you to check your inventory. emotion_awesome

Friendly Explorer

reokoe

The King of the Eagles told me to tell you to check your inventory. emotion_awesome

Ahhhhh, thank you so much!!! <3 I didn't know, ahhh, you made her Christmas!! <3

Friendly Bookworm

When I first heard they were bringing in Legolas, I thought "Well, his father was in the movie and was in the book. Obviously he would have a small cameo either standing beside him or an added scene of what to do with the dwarves."

I was shocked that it was a bigger role. I was perfectly fine that he was in the group that finds the dwwarves and kills off the spiders (How else would he be using that bow and getting those fighting skills) but not all the way to chasing after a lead orc at the end of the movie.

Though my young teenage crush for the character kicked in and didn't care. DAMN YOU ORLANDO BLOOM FOR BEING THAT GORGEOUS ELF AGAIN!!! scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff