Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alright, so at school my guy friends and me were all talking about our future lives sweatdrop I said I wanted somebody that would care for me for who I was and not WHAT I was and the guys were like "hmph, yea right". they admit that they only want good looking women with a hot body stare

~ first off.....adds and magazines there is always the young and pretty girls that guys are only interested in.

~ then there are only the pretty girls with boyfriends leaving the nice but maybe not so great people alone in the dark discussing their personal lives.

~this must explain why now older guys are starting to date 20-30 year younger women

IS THERE ANY GUY THAT CARES ABOUT OTHERS' PERSONALITY INSTEAD OF BODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~/~nobody is perfect and thats whats so beautiful~/~
Again?
surprised
That is the stupedist ******** question I have ever heard! rofl
Unwanted Poster
That is the stupedist ******** question I have ever heard! rofl

Why?
come again?
There are plenty of guys out there that care about personality.

However, physical attraction IS a big part of a healthy relationship.

You would never want to be with someone you thought was ugly, would you?

Also, since you're still in school (and I assume you mean high school) pretty much everyone is a ********.

Boys will grow up a little.

Eventually.
TO LOOK AT AND TO STICK THEIR p***s IN.

DUH.
Personality with a hot bod. FTW.
Well, I'd prefer to have a wife near my size.

I don't want an elephant-lady to crush me in bed.

(:
OMG I agree!!!! y do guys only look at the "body" instead of whats inside. well when u get married ur gunna have to spend the rest of ur life with them. so i think personality is really better. geeze i dont get guys and bodies. stare
Don't generalise.

Not all men are shallow. Not all women are saints who go for personality alone. In the real world, people like a good mix.
Ashlee_the_Punkz_RocXer
Alright, so at school my guy friends and me were all talking about our future lives sweatdrop I said I wanted somebody that would care for me for who I was and not WHAT I was and the guys were like "hmph, yea right". they admit that they only want good looking women with a hot body stare

~ first off.....adds and magazines there is always the young and pretty girls that guys are only interested in.

~ then there are only the pretty girls with boyfriends leaving the nice but maybe not so great people alone in the dark discussing their personal lives.

~this must explain why now older guys are starting to date 20-30 year younger women

IS THERE ANY GUY THAT CARES ABOUT OTHERS' PERSONALITY INSTEAD OF BODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~/~nobody is perfect and thats whats so beautiful~/~
the body is really what you want, everything else ( personality, intelligence, a v****a) is just bonus. neutral

Muscular Cutie-Pie

Men like sexy chicks because their vaginas smell like roses on a spring afternoon.
So?

I won't date someone I'm not physically attracted to either
The problem with looking for someone with "personality" is that, contrary to popular belief, most people really aren't unique, and most people come out of their teenage years with one of the standard, pre-packaged personalities that run rampant all across the planet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff