NegativityOutlet
Livid Waste
NegativityOutlet
Livid Waste
NegativityOutlet

Thank you, thank you, lol.

Now, may I ask,

My name is Rhiannon, nice to meet you mrgreen

Nice to meet you too. smile So what's up?
just wasting time i guess
no plans for tonight
i hate having a boring friday night
what's up with you?

Not much. Yesterday was my boyfriend and my fifth dating anniversary, and now we're sitting here watch Futurama. (I'm excited, because Netflix added season 3 of Once Upon a Time!) Need to practice drawing and get to work on my great aunt's clock.
So, what sort of stuff do you like?
congrats on the anniversary
ive heard that show is pretty good, i might start watching it. I am getting awfully close to finishing sueprnatural

im pretty boring. I watch netflix and browse the internet and work as an accountant

Thanks. smile And it is a good show, you should definitely watch it. I liked the few episodes I've seen of Supernatural, but I don't watch it for personal reasons. It's really interesting though. smile

Tipsy Smoker

midsummerpuck
Livid Waste
midsummerpuck
Livid Waste
midsummerpuck
I'm pretty good. I'm watching my puppy sleep while I half pay attention to the TV. It feels pretty good mostly because I'm having tendonitis in my feet as a result of a side effect of the antibiotic I was taking, so sitting on the couch feels great.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
oh tendinitis does not sound good at all, any sort of inflammation is pretty painful
at least you have a puppy! what kind?
He's and English cream golden retriever. He's actually been pretty good today. He was run by a friend of mine this morning, which really seems to have helped.
just look that up, so super cute
i have puppy envy
this is the first time in a long time we haven't had any pets and i am itching for one bad
We went a whole year without a dog and it was a strange year. It was the first time in my life that we didn't have a dog in the house. But now we have on again. And he's our first boy puppy we've ever had and he's super amazing. His name is Bo and he's just the biggest sweetie.
isn't it weird how much a difference it makes to not have a pet? i mean we only had a chameleon but we still had to feed it and took it out to hang and now i have nothing to give my extra love to

aw that is so sweet, good strong name. ive heard that retrievers are great dogs

Tipsy Smoker

NegativityOutlet
Livid Waste
NegativityOutlet
Livid Waste
NegativityOutlet

no plans for tonight
what's up with you?

Not much. Yesterday was my boyfriend and my fifth dating anniversary, and now we're sitting here watch Futurama. (I'm excited, because Netflix added season 3 of Once Upon a Time!) Need to practice drawing and get to work on my great aunt's clock.
ive heard that show is pretty good, i might start watching it. I am getting awfully close to finishing sueprnatural

im pretty boring. I watch netflix and browse the internet and work as an accountant

Thanks. smile And it is a good show, you should definitely watch it. I liked the few episodes I've seen of Supernatural, but I don't watch it for personal reasons. It's really interesting though. smile
have you ever seen the movie "The 10th Kingdom"?
anyway that show reminds me of that a lot so i feel like i would probably like it

it's hard to find shows that my bf likes too, but he will watch supernatural with me so its nice

Invisible Lunatic

Beloved Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hero 100
Livid Waste
NegativityOutlet
Livid Waste
NegativityOutlet
Livid Waste
NegativityOutlet

no plans for tonight
what's up with you?

anyway that show reminds me of that a lot so i feel like i would probably like it

it's hard to find shows that my bf likes too, but he will watch supernatural with me so its nice

Nope. Have you seen Breaking Bad? He might like that one. Doctor Who and Sherlock are pretty great too, in my opinion. smile

Tipsy Smoker

Numbed_Ignorance
No
rude

Tipsy Smoker

NegativityOutlet
Livid Waste
NegativityOutlet
Livid Waste
NegativityOutlet

Nope. Have you seen Breaking Bad? He might like that one. Doctor Who and Sherlock are pretty great too, in my opinion. smile
oh yeah, we watched breaking bad together in like 2 months or something, it's all we watched
i have people telling me all the time dr.who is good, idk why ive never tried to watch it
but sherlock, too many people saying how good it is and how much they hate having to wait for a new season, i feel like it would ruin my life lol i might wait until it ends and then watch it
i dont like waiting to see what happens

Beloved Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hero 100
Livid Waste
NegativityOutlet
Livid Waste
NegativityOutlet
Livid Waste
NegativityOutlet

oh yeah, we watched breaking bad together in like 2 months or something, it's all we watched
i have people telling me all the time dr.who is good, idk why ive never tried to watch it
but sherlock, too many people saying how good it is and how much they hate having to wait for a new season, i feel like it would ruin my life lol i might wait until it ends and then watch it

Yeah, that's the one downside to Netflix, too. You have to do everything in your power to avoid spoilers, because when the new season finally does come out, you have to wait for the next season to come out before that season is put on Netflix.
Livid Waste
midsummerpuck
Livid Waste
midsummerpuck
Livid Waste
midsummerpuck
I'm pretty good. I'm watching my puppy sleep while I half pay attention to the TV. It feels pretty good mostly because I'm having tendonitis in my feet as a result of a side effect of the antibiotic I was taking, so sitting on the couch feels great.
oh tendinitis does not sound good at all, any sort of inflammation is pretty painful
at least you have a puppy! what kind?
He's and English cream golden retriever. He's actually been pretty good today. He was run by a friend of mine this morning, which really seems to have helped.
i have puppy envy
this is the first time in a long time we haven't had any pets and i am itching for one bad
We went a whole year without a dog and it was a strange year. It was the first time in my life that we didn't have a dog in the house. But now we have on again. And he's our first boy puppy we've ever had and he's super amazing. His name is Bo and he's just the biggest sweetie.
isn't it weird how much a difference it makes to not have a pet? i mean we only had a chameleon but we still had to feed it and took it out to hang and now i have nothing to give my extra love to

Any pet brightens things up a bit. How many pets do you usually have?

Invisible Lunatic

Livid Waste
Numbed_Ignorance
No
rude
I'm not new... so...

Tipsy Smoker

NegativityOutlet
Livid Waste
NegativityOutlet
Livid Waste
NegativityOutlet

Yeah, that's the one downside to Netflix, too. You have to do everything in your power to avoid spoilers, because when the new season finally does come out, you have to wait for the next season to come out before that season is put on Netflix.
yes, that sucks so much because everyone on facebook wants to talk about it right away
i dont watch tv like that! stop ruining it for me

Tipsy Smoker

midsummerpuck
Livid Waste
midsummerpuck
Livid Waste
midsummerpuck
i have puppy envy

we cant have many in this apartment, but we had fish, a snake and a chameleon

my bf couldnt take care of the snake anymore and then the chameleon died and fish really aren't fun
i want a hedgehog or chinchilla really badly, preferably both

6,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I don't recognize anyone anyone here from like 2009 sweatdrop gonk

Kitten

Livid Waste
midsummerpuck
Livid Waste
midsummerpuck
Livid Waste
midsummerpuck
i have puppy envy

we cant have many in this apartment, but we had fish, a snake and a chameleon

my bf couldnt take care of the snake anymore and then the chameleon died and fish really aren't fun
i want a hedgehog or chinchilla really badly, preferably both
Yeah, fish aren't really the most personable pets. If I was going to have a small pet, I would probably get a rat. I have a name picked out and everything. If I got a rat, I would name it Ratsputin. It's always been a silly dream of mine.

lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff