Welcome to Gaia! ::

Total Votes:[ 0 ]

I have chapped lips, a cold sore, and cut on the inside of my mouth. I'm in turmoil as to which is the most annoying. Last year, my health teacher told us that herpes could be transferred by blow jobs, if the person giving it had EVER had a cold sore in their life. I was like, "Dude, no." 'Cept not out loud. I'd already fought too much with that stupid teacher to say anything.

Discuss:

-Mouth Pain
-Teachers giving out false information
Teachers often lie. When you catch them in one and point it out so they can not argue, that is blis.
That would suck a**, if you got a b*****b from someone and got herpes out of it.

You can get herpes when they actually have a cold sore while they're giving you the b*****b, right? D:
childsdragon
Teachers often lie. When you catch them in one and point it out so they can not argue, that is blis.

In several of my classes, about halfway through, the teachers are like, "DRAKE. No more talking."
Rek`
That would suck a**, if you got a b*****b from someone and got herpes out of it.

You can get herpes when they actually have a cold sore while they're giving you the b*****b, right? D:

Nooo. Cold sores are herpes, but they're a totally different type. You can't switch STD herpes with mouth herpes.
I don't think genital herpes and cold sores are quite the same, but I could be wrong.

But your teacher is full of it.
General Disarray
I don't think genital herpes and cold sores are quite the same, but I could be wrong.

But your teacher is full of it.

She didn't want us having sex, ever. ABSTINENCE, YO.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff