<3 </3
  (sc)

pollwhore?

Yes *whores poll* 1 100.0% [ 163 ]
Total Votes:[ 163 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

god thats gross
Go for it.
I'm almost 16, Pete Wentz is almost 27..
It's true love.

3nodding
your so lucky girl. the guy i wanna be with so bad is 20 almost 21 and im 16 thats only 4-5 years. keep him girl hold him tight and never let him go. youve got what alot of girls want. never let go. he might not come back
You sound like a good couple. I say go for it. And I'm not naive enough to say "wait until 18 before you start doing it." Anyone signing up with an 18+ partner should be aware that it's adult relationship territory, and that means physically as well.

Plus, intergenerational relationships are the schmex. heart
God-The-Rapist
federal 00
old enough to walk is old enough for me

If there's grass on the feild play ball eh?

If they're bleedin' you're breedin'?

yee wink
Dahlila_Nightmare
you're too young for him.
wait till you're older...then see how things work out.

I agree
Your boyfriend is a dirty ******** ***** and you are retarded.
i agree that age doesnt matter to a certain extent...all i can say is be carefull and as long as you dont give into anything you should'nt and you keep the relationship clean for at least 2 years, you should be okay.

and to those saying 7 years is too long, most friend's parents (that i know of) have a bigger difference than that...this all should be based on how mature you are...

God-The-Rapist
federal 00
old enough to walk is old enough for me

If there's grass on the feild play ball eh?

If they're bleedin' you're breedin'?
once they can poo they're good for you?

If their hearts a thumpin' your bumpin'?

Hygienic Raider

15,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
Go for it, it might last, I don't know for sure.
._.
Good luck, I only have a 1-2 year difference with someone.
It's okay, just keep it on the low down for a few years.
I say definitely wait a while because it is a rather big age difference. Though you guys can relate in so many levels, you have to think that you're also so different in many other levels. You might start good conversations, but if you put into the picture other factors (such as friends'/family's reactions, school experiences, career choices, etc.) you may find out you aren't meant to be after all.

But I say wait till you're older. And if you happen to surpass these obstacles, then well...maybe it is worth it.
Eh, really it truely depends person to person. Age really is just a number to me. It's about how mature you are. That definately differs from person to person.

Ofcourse age is the biggest deal during the teen years. Like anything outside of 2 years and it's seen as a travesty.

But really, I think it truely comes down to the people. My grandfather was 10 years older then my grandmother.
Iryxian
Eh, really it truely depends person to person. Age really is just a number to me. It's about how mature you are. That definately differs from person to person.

Ofcourse age is the biggest deal during the teen years. Like anything outside of 2 years and it's seen as a travesty.

But really, I think it truely comes down to the people. My grandfather was 10 years older then my grandmother.

yeah i agree.

if you're mature enough,

then go for it.
KittyChanChan
Hes too old 0_o He could get in trouble if anyone finds out.

Why dont you wait neutral ... 7years is TOO much if you ask me, especially at your age.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff