Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Like"
Or "pash"
I despise the word "pash"

The phrase that I dislike the most is "what are you doing"
I mean jesus what the ******** does it look like?
mad
I have a whole freaking list:
Huh
Um
Uh
'cuz
Whatever

I don't mind if they are used correctly...but the problem arises when they're overused and used out of context. 3nodding
hmmm iuuno ooh i know niggerr i hate that damn word its soo everything grrrr scream
Media nox obscura nox
Crudelitas animarum

Emo.
It's overused.
If someone is slightly depressed
or has a weird hair style
they're instantly Emo.

Campana sonat
Duo decies

Beloved Noob

Say something!

GWHUT?!

HellooooOOooh~

User Image
I hate when someone describes someone as 'shitty'. Are you covered in s**t? No? Then you're not shitty. But I'm impartial to someone saying they're in a shitty mood, the correct term.
Kiwi birds? :d
Obsessive Panda
I hate words that aren't proper english, but everyone just seems to accept, like "ain't"....Oh god, the word "bling". I hate it with a pasion. I hate slang in general.
Word, yo. I be hatin' all that bad grammar an' s**t.

That hurt me to type. gonk

Familiar Seeker

6,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
I don't like it when someone says "good god" because my step cousin always says that and it just makes me want to smack him for influancing my friend into saying it to....omg its so annoying!
Mary Poppins from Hell
What?
I don't like the word "gay".
Not as an adjective, anyway.

My friend hated people using that word as an adjective so much, she cam up with her own retarded alternative : gary. I despise that word.
my least favorite thing about talking is no ********' responce at all, like from my dousche bag of a little sister.

and the the one words I hate the most are "I love you" thrown around like meaning-less garbage. It makes me sick when high schooler say I'll love you forever and end up with a one week relationship. yeah more like "I 'lust' you"
H a z y ~
By the way, the morons who are saying "What?" obviously haven't seen Pulp Fiction, and are therefore tools
heart
Your obvious superiority over everyone both astounds and excites me. Yes. Excites. It makes me swampy.
heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces