Or maybe, you could just follow the ToS! surprised
now i'm ready for action.

(:
But I don't want to flame or troll. ):

invasora's Fav

Monster Streaker

Polyphonic Twilight

What you think is allowed isn't always what the mods think is allowed.
Since it is so vague you can get in trouble for things that really aren't a violation at all.
I've seen it happen, and it won't get reversed because who wants to admit they're wrong?
I'm easily just skipped over, which probably explains me not getting banned yet. (:

I do love arguing and flipping sides when things don't matter. Ask people who've met me.
They know. (x
=) I'm sure newb-trolls will thank you for that.
i should print this and hold it in my bra for safe-keeping
srsly.
ruwin
when locked in heavy debate, its sometimes a good idea to play devil's advocate - that is, to support the side that you actually disagree with. this means that if you do draw flames for it, you will be personally unaffected as its not even a standpoint you believe in

Been there, done that.

What's really entertaining, in this situation, is to suddenly swap to the side that you actually support; it confuzzles people and causes much amusement for me.
Or, if you have more than one account, post from each side of the debate with different avvies, ending up in a huge flame-fest with yourself...just to see how everyone else reacts.

heh heh heh
ruwin
Polyphonic Twilight
that's a terrible idea.

Well, I've never had a problem with it.
I just don't bother saying anything that'll get me banned. I just don't see the point of being a jackass over the internet. I'd rather be a jackass in person xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff