Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think this is okay?

Yes 0.054945054945055 5.5% [ 5 ]
No 0.56043956043956 56.0% [ 51 ]
HELL YEAH, CRACKER! 0.38461538461538 38.5% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 91 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Sokarous
do people of color still get offended if you call them colored?

The correct term these days is "people of a darker hue"
*sigh* Give it up, kiddies. You all lose.

So does Mario.
Your Private Eye
(PM for details)
Difahrint
White people get enough stuff already, it should be fair that we non-white people can call white people crackers or wiggers. 3nodding
We arent the ones with special support funds.

If you're going to be rascist to the people in this country, get out of our face and do it somewhere else. i dont care if you were being funny, if i called an african american a ****** it wouldnt be a joke.
LaBelleIsolde
AliceApathy
No one said you can't say ****** or s**c...you just get hurt for it...but white people seem to be more layed back..I myself am French...so I am basically a nothing.

No, you're a frog.

I use racist terms all the time but never mean it in a lewd or cruel way. Like I called people dumb blondes and never mean anything really mean short of poking fun at their hair colour. Political correctness is just telling people what to say, not what to think. Just because someone doesn't use a racist term doesn't mean they won't be racist, but just annoyed.

wee wee....ok heres the thing...racism is basically a way for some one to feel special...like a red neck in America...they are all in the KKK...thats a stereotype though...Like I'm a frog...but thats just the truth...
mexicans are the most racsit out of all races at least where i live
Well caller someone the N-word is a little different.
I ain't afraid Dx
I call some small black kid in my school a ****** all the time.. damn hyperactive walkin piece of s**t need to stop runnin into me scream
& I'm friends with his brother 3nodding He's a ****** too
we have aboriginals in our school and we dont dare call em ***** or ill come home and my house would be burnt down...

but me and my friends make fun of em behind their back, and we call each other niggas too even tho we are white hehe...
yea say beaner and they will stab you where i live
The white people should just stop taking it. All you need is a group of well trained or well armed white people to beat the s**t out of all the other races that do it. White people need to fight back.

When a black person is shot by the cops, all the black people riot and b***h. Than when cops don't patrol that area the black people complain about high crime and racism. Maybe they should stop bitching, shut up, and let the cops do their job and actually HELP the cops. Than call all the white people trying to help get them justice crackers and other names...

White people should stop kissing other peoples assholes and actually fight back, and when someone is racist to you, never help them ever again, and remember what they called you when you are asked to help some group like the NAACP asks for help. And remember it when bills and laws are made and put up for vote that help those people.

I think there should be equality, which means that white people should have special interest groups to, and all white scholarship funds, and all white schools (there is all black schools, so why not?), etc etc. If its fair for the other races, why not the white race?

Racism is like a pendulum at first it was swung to far against other races, now it is swung too far against the white race.
Byeop
i get called "white boy" or "cracker" Etc. but if you call someone the "N" word or "B" word and you are white, then you are the most Racist son of a b***h in the world

How come its okay to insult white people but dont you DARE insult any other race if you are white

bcuz if ur white, you know youll get ur arse kicked
domokun xp domokun
Clammeh
Byeop
i get called "white boy" or "cracker" Etc. but if you call someone the "N" word or "B" word and you are white, then you are the most Racist son of a b***h in the world

How come its okay to insult white people but dont you DARE insult any other race if you are white

bcuz if ur white, you know youll get ur arse kicked
domokun xp domokun

That's because the majority of other races like to fight cheap by having all their friends jump in, or harass and rape your mother/sister/girlfriend.
Here we go again Please people can we just give it a rest already.
The reason it is "OK" is because White people don't do anything about it.I dare anyone to call me a cracker or any other racial slur.It will be the last thing that person does.Racism is not alright from anyone to any group of people.It is time that Whitle people stopped taking that crap from people.
ihateyoucuzmynameissarah
Well caller someone the N-word is a little different.

Quiet, ******.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces