Welcome to Gaia! ::

There were a bunch of threads whose titles were song names. And I was just reminded of how my sister yesterday was singing "Milkshake." My sister is 7. So I started thinking- it it ok for little kids to be hearing stuff like that, as long as they don't know what it is? My friend was playing Black Eyed Peas with his little brother in the room. I was listening to the song, and wow. That's got some strong sexual content. His brother is probably 4 or 5. Anyway, what do you think? Can kids be exposed to things that contain adult content as long as they don't understand it?
half the rock s**t we listen to talks about the devil~
They will be exposed to it no matter what, you can't stop it. it's very hard to avoid.

Fremere's Princess

Vampire

I really can't see kids becoming anymore ******** up than they are now, so I'd say it's fair game.
i say they can be exposed to that type of music even if they do understand it
Half of the music that is being exposed to our youth, they don't even understand.

And that's why I stick to underground, no one bitches about it. lol
My 5 year old cousin knows what "lemon intercourse" is gonk
lol my thread~

I think it's not a problem since they won't understand what the stuff means.
They're exposed to everything, so deal with it. stare Their parents are just the ones that take the fun out of everything we watch and hear.
It's not really about humping.
It's about her boobs and butt.
scorn
I really can't see kids becoming anymore ******** up than they are now, so I'd say it's fair game.

Where do you live? When I was a kid, I didn't understand any of that stuff. And I wasn't super sheltered, either, none of my friends really knew about it.

Wheezing Smoker

Siriki

gonk
I don't aprove.

I would listen to that untill she was at least 12.

I also woudn't let her dress liek a sleez. ):<

I'm old fashioned. O.<'
Siriki

The hell? I'm not even positive I know what that means- I mean, I think I know, but yeah.
I think black eyed peas can go die but as to letting little kids listen to it... It's definetly not a good thing...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff