Welcome to Gaia! ::

STI

WTF? 0.3047619047619 30.5% [ 64 ]
mmmk 0.32857142857143 32.9% [ 69 ]
Poll whore 0.36666666666667 36.7% [ 77 ]
Total Votes:[ 210 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Ooh kay.. Today in PSHE[personal, sexual, health Education.. nyah.. Well at least that's what I think it stands for] we were doing about STIs.. and I had a random thought.. If you did get one how would you tell your parents or people you know?.. Or would you just not tell anyone?

For some strainge reason I can just see me sat at the dinner table with my mum and just blurting out, "Mum.. I think I got an STI" and then grining at her.. It's kinda' scary..

But I probablly wouldn't tell my mum if i did get one.. I'd rather shoot myself in the head with a shot gun.. or even a air rifal.. even if i was 16 or over.. she'd still kill me.. rolleyes
Anyway,
Who would you tell?
When would you tell?
How would you tell?
Or would you just be smart enough not to get one?
If I got an STI I would be a very sad Panda sad

"Mom, I ******** someone. And now, I'm ********."

User Image
Dark Flame DX
Ooh kay.. Today in PSHE[personal, sexual, health Education.. nyah.. Well at least that's what I think it stands for] we were doing about STIs.. and I had a random thought.. If you did get one how would you tell your parents or people you know?.. Or would you just not tell anyone?

For some strainge reason I can just see me sat at the dinner table with my mum and just blurting out, "Mum.. I think I got an STI" and then grining at her.. It's kinda' scary..

But I probablly wouldn't tell my mum if i did get one.. I'd rather shoot myself in the head with a shot gun.. or even a air rifal.. even if i was 16 or over.. she'd still kill me.. rolleyes
Anyway,
Who would you tell?
When would you tell?
How would you tell?
Or would you just be smart enough not to get one?

I had a scare once where the doctor told me I had one, so I had to tell my mum because she had to take me the clinic. >_< It was like world war three had broken out. However it turned out i didn't, so it's all cool now.
"Hey Amanda! Member those pictures they showed us in health class? Well picture that, but on me."
[Head Like A Hole]

"Mom, I ******** someone. And now, I'm ********."

User Image

umm nice bat!.. and you don't actually have to have sex to get one with is kinda' scary.. And I pritty much think that PSHE has put me off sex for life..
I thought it was STD?
I hve never had one nor will I ever...

Because I ******** dolphins!
What does STI stand for? redface
I'd be all, "lol sti's."
What's a STI?
i wouldn't teel anyone
Vendetta_04
I thought it was STD?
naww STI's can be treated.. well most of then.. STD's dam you're ********..
Um.

This is one of these STI threads.

It's not the new trend in GD topics.

At least, I hope not.
i'd wouldnt tell anyone, goto the doctor, and get it treated for like the last 3 times

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff