Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you wish to both avoid the mess of explaining your girlfriend, why not simply say "This is my dearest/ beau/ beloved <insert name here>"

They should treat it like any normal hetro relationship since that's basically what it is.

You're both very lucky to find a person that understands you.
My mum gets really nosy about my boyfriends, she wants to know everything about them. When i bring girls home she pretends they are 'just my friends'. Dad's cool, he couldnt care less if i was bringing home a girl or a guy.
Darky-Hitori
...I Know She Has A p***s, But...

I'm hoping that my girlfriend's parents will let her stay over for a couple of days in the Easter holiday so that we can spend more time together, as we've actually only met in person once - damn you, internet.

But the thing is - although I'm sure my parents will let her stay over, and most likely allow us to sleep in the same room (I'm awesome simply because I have a sofa that acts as a spare double bed) - I've just realised that I haven't quite told them all about her.

D:

For one thing - they don't know that we're together, though my Mother has most likely guess by now.

For another thing - I forgot to mention that my girlfriend is physically male.

o_o

I'm not sure how they're going to react. xd And they'd prolly trust a girl more than a boy, and I know they'll see her as a boy, but. Uh. Yeah.

..oo;;

Hmmm.

DESPAIR.

So I was wonderin' 'bout you guys.

'Bout whether your parents trust your partners, or have trusted your past partners.

Are you easily able to tell your parents that you're dating someone?

What if it's someone who isn't entirely regular?

BIG OL' EDIT: My girlfriend is Transgendered, like myself. So she's physically male - born that was, all natural - but prefers to be refered to as female.
Therefore, to me, she is my darling girlfriend.
And this is the sexy beast that is her:
User Image
eer...........
i don't really know how to relate, but my best advice is just to do whatever you think is right...

I also would love to see a picture of you two.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff