Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is sort of random but hey; Whats not?

Alright, so I've got long-ish hair. All of it but the back reaches just above my chin or so. The back goes to a little below the bottom of my neck. Hopefully somebody understands this... I'd take a picture for you all but I despise cameras. neutral I've had it died black for a few months now and have touched up the roots and such a few times.

Now there is atleast an inch or two of my natural hair color at the back and I want it to get re-died. My mom says that if I do get it re-died I'm going to have to get it cut. I'd say like an inch or so? I'm not sure at that point but she probably would only make me get rid of that much. I was just curious what kind of hair styles are relatively good looking for that length of hair and such.

Currently I just part it in the center... So thanks for those who can help.

im a 14 yr old boy and my hair is like 4.5 inches

I'm fifteen. If I had to guess... I'd say it was seven or eight maybe? I don't know and I'm to lazy to go grab a ruler. xp

Get like.

Kurt Cobain hair.

He has sexy hair.

surprised

Edit: *had. I'm sure he doesnt have any hair in his grave. D;
Hmm, that sounds pretty cute, haha. I love longish hair down the neck, but not like a rat-tail or anything like that. Also, I find that instead of parting your hair, just let it start somewhere near the back, and like come foreward and stuff, and have some bangs over an eye, and just keep it really messy. That would be the epitome of hotness. ninja
I'm 23 and I don't have a style it's my unique style
As long as your hair is clean i don't care.
Screw that entire idea and opt to get my hair-style. cool
I make little cat-ears with my hair.

@ Atomic: Heh. I combed it all forward just for fun and I couldn't see anything! I was blind! xd I've been thinking about doing it over one eye. Just which eye . . . ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff