Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's about two-thirty in the morning and I can't sleep. I have to get up in two and a half hours for work and haven't gotten a single minute of sleep.

DISCUSS: that bullshit moment when you get out of bed and can't sleep at all and you know you're going to pass out in the middle of work.

Benevolent Cat

i hate that
i have a feeling thats going to happen to me tonight
hate that, when you know that it's already too late and you're pretty much ******** and either action (going back to sleep or getting up) isn't going to help your situation in any way
Niflh
i hate that
i have a feeling thats going to happen to me tonight
That sucks, man. I heard that reading in another room for twenty minutes and trying again works most of the time, but that flopped.
Kataro Urashima
hate that, when you know that it's already too late and you're pretty much ******** and either action (going back to sleep or getting up) isn't going to help your situation in any way
Exactly. I'm just going to stay up and muscle through it. I have a six-hour shift, but I should be able to make it through, as long as some jack-a** doesn't blow through a stop-sign again and almost run me over...
Asmusei
Kataro Urashima
Exactly. I'm just going to stay up and muscle through it. I have a six-hour shift, but I should be able to make it through, as long as some jack-a** doesn't blow through a stop-sign again and almost run me over...
caffeine, dubstep, cocaine, and more caffeine. that should last you 6 hours.
Kataro Urashima
Asmusei
Kataro Urashima
That'd be great, but I work retail, so no drinks on the floor and no headphones. I'll probably just sneak a can of Monster under the register and defend myself against the manager.
Asmusei
Kataro Urashima
Asmusei
Kataro Urashima
That'd be great, but I work retail, so no drinks on the floor and no headphones. I'll probably just sneak a can of Monster under the register and defend myself against the manager.
oh damn, you work checkstand then? that's probably the worst after a night of no sleep. at least it's sunday

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff