Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sexy Tree

D:

A while back, my friend's exboyfriend bought her a vibrator at an anime convention, as an Easter joke present. That night, her neighbour told her sister, who told my friend's brother who told her mother.

So... Her mother ended up going through all her s**t and finding it, and when my friend came home from school, her mom was sitting on her bed with it in her hand and was all "WTFISTHIS?!"

So we were going through all my friend's mother's s**t today to find a webcam that her mother had stolen, and LOL THERE IT IS.

And it had been used.
LOL

So, her mother used her daughter's vibrator.

The things people do when they can't get laid. XD

So, discuss; s**t you find.
[Akara]
D:

A while back, my friend's exboyfriend bought her a vibrator at an anime convention, as an Easter joke present. That night, her neighbour told her sister, who told my friend's brother who told her mother.

So... Her mother ended up going through all her s**t and finding it, and when my friend came home from school, her mom was sitting on her bed with it in her hand and was all "WTFISTHIS?!"

So we were going through all my friend's mother's s**t today to find a webcam that her mother had stolen, and LOL THERE IT IS.

And it had been used.
LOL

Oh my gawd. That's a bit far out neutral
That story is so heartwarming!!! heart heart heart heart

xDDD

Hahaha.
Nice one.

Wealthy Noob

8,425 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
[Akara]
D:

And it had been used.
LOL

Wtf!! hahahahaha omg that is mess'd up lol.

Sexy Tree

Kite El Mejor
[Akara]
D:

And it had been used.
LOL

Oh my gawd. That's a bit far out neutral
rofl
Sorry about that, I'll give her something more discrete next time. redface
My mommy makes lame excuses to see me in the shower.
mommy's a bit feisty. surprised
Youshouldwrite
abookof
eroticstorieswith
thesekindof
plotsin
them xDD~~

XD

Anime Vibrators.
xD My mum is very open about these things too. I don't mind it though.
I find
used

condom's outside infront of my house all the time.
It makes me think.
MrsPeanut
My mommy makes lame excuses to see me in the shower.

Plz tell me you are joking gonk

Tricky Ladykiller

What does a vibrator have to do with the inability to get laid? o_O

Everybody has a goody drawer. It's just that most of us don't steal its contents from our children gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff