Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Enchantress

29,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hunter 50
we don't get to cut up animals at our school so i have no experience crying but i collect dead bugs 3nodding . i've got this huge dead grasshopper that i use to scare my little sister twisted
I hated the fact That I was doing the cutting. It freaks me out for no reason. I can watch somebody cut open a frog, pig etc. but when I do it I think "HEY. WTF."

But its more fun to just tear things open in odd ways. Its just cutting something open that bothers me.
Funkygoblin
Plants are dead too when you eat them.

Everyone forgets the plants.

It's not that we don't know, we just don't care. >.<
Renzu_Fey Wrote:
Dead animals are the BEST! Especially the baby ones! Their a lot more tender than other older animals!
yeah they are

YOU PPLE R SICK!!!
Just think...

If Cows or Another thing you disected were the dominate species
how would you feel about getting your head bashed open or your insides fooled around with and pple touching your GUTS???
i had to disect a frog in biology, the whole time i couldnt look at the poor frog, i felt so bad and i thought i was going to throw up

Im not a vegitarien, i love eating meat too much sad
the EBOLA virus
The Frongs stunk the most. XP

Dead sharks smell much worse.

They smell so bad, their scent fills the entire science hallway with the smell of rotting fish.
Funkygoblin
Plants are dead too when you eat them.

Everyone forgets the plants.

da poor plants... cry
Marumi108

YOU PPLE R SICK!!!
Just think...

If Cows or Another thing you disected were the dominate species
how would you feel about getting your head bashed open or your insides fooled around with and pple touching your GUTS???

Um, you wouldn't feel anything, because you would be dead.

I actually enjoyed disecting things. I liked taking the eyeballs and brains out. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff