Invisible Streaker

9,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Timid 100
Tiberius_Von_Doombringer
theblackshadow8
That sounds massively unpleasant.
Yeah man, we just heard this awful sound.
Yeah ******** that man. Glad you got him fixed up.
YungNig
One time when I was at the bus stop during my kindergarden year I went full dinosaur because I was choking on a white mint lifesaver. How ironic a lifesaver tried taking my life.
Lol
Tiberius_Von_Doombringer
Gary Motherfukcing Oak
hope you're okay dude
He's fine, it's the first time he's choked that bad though.
probably a one off
i almost got killed by a kebab like that once
theblackshadow8
Tiberius_Von_Doombringer
theblackshadow8
The irony of the whole situation is the only person in this house with the latest license for first aid response is my younger brother, and he just paced around terrified.
Gary Motherfukcing Oak
Tiberius_Von_Doombringer
Gary Motherfukcing Oak
hope you're okay dude
probably a one off
s**t man that must've sucked.

Fashionable Businessman

YungNig
One time when I was at the bus stop during my kindergarden year I went full dinosaur because I was choking on a white mint lifesaver. How ironic a lifesaver tried taking my life.

"I went full dinosaur"
Tiberius_Von_Doombringer
Gary Motherfukcing Oak
Tiberius_Von_Doombringer
Gary Motherfukcing Oak
hope you're okay dude
probably a one off
s**t man that must've sucked.

it was very awkward

Sparkly Entrepreneur

Tiberius_Von_Doombringer
YungNig
Lol
Nobody helped me either and I was literally hacking and gasping for air. So I ran down the street and missed school that day and literally had fun with me n gramps went to popeyes and he was hitting on women and getiing them like usual and had popsicles and watched television in the front living room cause he'd have sex with the in the back after and mom was at work. smile

Invisible Streaker

9,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Timid 100
Tiberius_Von_Doombringer
theblackshadow8
Tiberius_Von_Doombringer
theblackshadow8
The irony of the whole situation is the only person in this house with the latest license for first aid response is my younger brother, and he just paced around terrified.
Standard, shits scary when people are in trouble

Sparkly Entrepreneur

catellyte
YungNig

"I went full dinosaur"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Yes! -full dinosaur- sorry no this isn't a full dinosaur image. emo

Fashionable Businessman

YungNig
catellyte
YungNig

"I went full dinosaur"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Yes! -full dinosaur- sorry no this isn't a full dinosaur image. emo
is tht u
YungNig
Tiberius_Von_Doombringer
YungNig
Lol
Nobody helped me either and I was literally hacking and gasping for air. So I ran down the street and missed school that day and literally had fun with me n gramps went to popeyes and he was hitting on women and getiing them like usual and had popsicles and watched television in the front living room cause he'd have sex with the in the back after and mom was at work. smile
Childhood stories rule. Your gramps sounds OG, and Popeyes is bomb. Popeyes beats KFC.

Sparkly Entrepreneur

catellyte
YungNig
catellyte
YungNig

"I went full dinosaur"
is tht u
Idk who the ******** this kid is and y ppl referencing him to me. No it some kid named JAlen.

Sparkly Entrepreneur

Tiberius_Von_Doombringer
YungNig
Tiberius_Von_Doombringer
YungNig
Lol
Childhood stories rule. Your gramps sounds OG, and Popeyes is bomb. Popeyes beats KFC.
Yeah KFC sucks! He's dead now though. Died a few days before his b-day which we buried him on. Wish had him back but o well got to move on.
I'm glad he's okay!

we should just shrink food with all our fancy technology.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff