Welcome to Gaia! ::

Good thing it wasn't Starbucks.

rolleyes

----------

I heart Reeves for the 70's Red Shirt.
Luffles to module for the Scarf. heart
Side-Questing for a Feb '06 Thanks Letter. Help Appreciated.
The only people that smell at my school are the fatties.
o____x
I honestly wish I knew why.
all the emos I know smell pleasant! x)
I must reside in one of those zones where the spooky kids (not goths proper, those annoying mallgoths) and emo kids actually do not smell. Believe it, they do exist.

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
Maybe all of them are wearing garlic to ward off the vampires.

That wouldn't make sense though since they all want to be vampires.

Maybe they think the stench of BO and horrible coffee will attract Lestat... rofl
Yeah, the girl who sits next to me in Biology is like that, and she smells.

But she has PE the period before, so I let it slide. I mean, some people just can't get the stink of PE off with just deodorant.

Yeah, you're probably asking yourself: why doesn't she just take a shower? Well, Our school district doesn't "do" showers. I dunno why, but I'm glad, since it sure has saved me a lot of embarrassment throught the years. sweatdrop

That was random...
bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump
The Vampire Jonathan
Maybe all of them are wearing garlic to ward off the vampires.

That wouldn't make sense though since they all want to be vampires.

Maybe they think the stench of BO and horrible coffee will attract Lestat... rofl

[INSERT ILLIDAN STANDARD VAMP JOKE HERE]
Sanee

But she has PE the period before, so I let it slide. I mean, some people just can't get the stink of PE off with just deodorant.

Yeah, you're probably asking yourself: why doesn't she just take a shower? Well, Our school district doesn't "do" showers. I dunno why, but I'm glad, since it sure has saved me a lot of embarrassment throught the years. sweatdrop

That was random...
We had showers in high school, but you didn't get to use them really, unless you wanted to waste your break. I only used it a few times when I was too lathargic to get up and shower in the morning.
Miss Riddle
The only people that smell at my school are the fatties.
o____x
I honestly wish I knew why.
all the emos I know smell pleasant! x)
Well at my school, most of the "fatties" I know (including me) smell ok.

I think we should just stop confining "stank" to different cliques. If the person stanks, then that one person has bad hygiene.

With that being said, I'm gonna go take a shower. Yay! :3
Illidan_Stormrage_DH

I politly said...........YOU ******** STINK.........JESUS ITS SMELLS LIKE BURNT DEATH WITH MUSTARD ALL OVER IT

Is there really a polite way to say that?
Finding Emo
Sanee

That was random...
We had showers in high school, but you didn't get to use them really, unless you wanted to waste your break. I only used it a few times when I was too lathargic to get up and shower in the morning.
That's why I shower at night.

And if I didn't take a shower that night....

I just load on the deodorant and avoid people and shower that night. sweatdrop

But don't confuse me with the people who don't take showers for weeks. I don't do that very often..
CloTi_Roxors
Illidan_Stormrage_DH

I politly said...........YOU ******** STINK.........JESUS ITS SMELLS LIKE BURNT DEATH WITH MUSTARD ALL OVER IT

Is there really a polite way to say that?

oh I said how it read
ah ha ha childhood obesity
The fat goth retard people in my school stink like a**. And they don't brush their teeth or something because their breath is always RANK. It's disgusting. sad
StoplightGlitter
The fat goth retard people in my school stink like a**. And they don't brush their teeth or something because their breath is always RANK. It's disgusting. sad

qfe

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces