Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now....For the record, I am not talking about mexicans or any other illigeal aliens, nor am I talking about space aliens, I just want to put that out there.

We have explored more of the surface of the moon, then we have the depths of our own oceans. Life started in water, and hence, life has been in there longer then it has been on the surface. Picking from the theroy of evolution(Which I do not belive much in), isn't it plausable.....No, not plausable, inebitable that life, undiscovered life under the surface of the oceans could be infact more evolved, more civilized, and more intelligent then us? Why is it so hard to think that there could be another race of intellegent, thinking, civilized creatures under the ocean, ones that build, live places, everything? They do not even have to be carbon based life forms....What if the Jellyfish is actually the most advanced form of life? Rid of it's need for flesh, rid of it's need for constant food...Well that is what we are discussing, fire away.
You found me stare
I'll pretend I read that.
I am god, I make earth scream
omg. so does that mean mermaids are real!? rofl
If someone could make a submarine like a jelly fish or a tube, that would be well cool! xd
I didn't read that!!!!!
4laugh

Blessed Seeker

so could there be mermaids in the ocean that we dont know about? sweatdrop
wow....strange...

but they dont have the Internet do they? mrgreen
Kimmi Cruz
I didn't read that!!!!!
4laugh

So basically you're saying you lack the attention span to read something that isn't even that long? stare

Anyways, back to the topic: The jellyfish cannot be the most advanced or intelligent form of life. It has a simple net of nerves instead of a brain and can't even see. It lacks the muscle and will to go anywhere except where the current takes it.

There are definitely more underwater life forms to be discovered. (Think of what those people thought when they discovered that the coelacanth wasn't extinct!) However, I seriously doubt that any of them are more advanced or intelligent than the human race.
I bet they're down there right now having the same conversation, except it's about the land.
freakytoadstool
Kimmi Cruz
I didn't read that!!!!!
4laugh

So basically you're saying you lack the attention span to read something that isn't even that long? stare

Anyways, back to the topic: The jellyfish cannot be the most advanced or intelligent form of life. It has a simple net of nerves instead of a brain and can't even see. It lacks the muscle and will to go anywhere except where the current takes it.

There are definitely more underwater life forms to be discovered. (Think of what those people thought when they discovered that the coelacanth wasn't extinct!) However, I seriously doubt that any of them are more advanced or intelligent than the human race.
'The most powerful form of life is often the simpleist.' But, I will not debate as your entilted to your opinion. But, do you agree is it plausable that something intelligent(No not ******** mermaids, people) could live down there?
SandNinja89
wow....strange...

but they dont have the Internet do they? mrgreen
They would not have much technology in general, as the baisis of technology began with fire, and there is no fire in water. Atleast that is what I think, but as, this topic states they could be more intellegent, then they may of found a way around that.
If you accept the concept of Indigos and whatnot, then we're technically aliens.
It's impossible. Here's why:

- it was proteins in the meat that caused or brains to evolve so we could get this intelligent

- there's no oxygen down there

- it's too cold down there

- the pressure is too high down there

- Yellyfish got no brains!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items