Welcome to Gaia! ::

sobacco
namedrop
The people I said yes to on the first page.

Astounding Hunter

Well you have been around for a long time Tiberius. This can't be the first time you've seen an influx of cringe-worthy GDers

Wealthy Sex Symbol

The ********

Super Noob

Vince Viper
Well you have been around for a long time Tiberius. This can't be the first time you've seen an influx of cringe-worthy GDers
The self realization itt.

Diamond Nymph

4,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
i'm one of them i'm sure. lol

even though i was a beloved gd reg before most of you joined the site. i just returned after years of hiatus and now i'm having thee funz
Lord Virile

even though i was a beloved gd reg before most of you joined the site. i just returned after years of hiatus and now i'm having thee funz

Old GD was scum
Mighty Tiberius
Lord Virile

Old GD was scum

every gd says that.
it's like...old people saying that in their day, youngins had manners and politicians were noble.
rolleyes
Risque`
Mighty Tiberius
Lord Virile

Old GD was scum

every gd says that.
it's like...old people saying that in their day, youngins had manners and politicians were noble.
rolleyes

I'm just reminding people when they pull the old "GD used to be good" bit and I just link threads and say "really, this is good?"
Mighty Tiberius
Risque`
Mighty Tiberius
Lord Virile

Old GD was scum

every gd says that.
rolleyes

I'm just reminding people when they pull the old "GD used to be good" bit and I just link threads and say "really, this is good?"

and there was indeed a fair share of that!
i remember one thread that everyone kept putting the bottom line of their posts as "v****a" repeated over and over to see if we could get the thread to pop up on google search.
we also had someone troll with this v****a wall image that was pretty gruesome.
...there was a lot of v****a obsession.
it was years ago and lame af.

there are threads here that are equally as lame.
it's all s**t.
it's a very mildly regulated internet forum.
what can you expect?
rolleyes

The Kasuka's Prince

Sparkly Phantom

ohh, jobie
You're welcome

Diamond Nymph

4,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Risque`
Mighty Tiberius
Risque`
Mighty Tiberius
Lord Virile

Old GD was scum

every gd says that.
rolleyes

and there was indeed a fair share of that!
i remember one thread that everyone kept putting the bottom line of their posts as "v****a" repeated over and over to see if we could get the thread to pop up on google search.
we also had someone troll with this v****a wall image that was pretty gruesome.
...there was a lot of v****a obsession.
it was years ago and lame af.

there are threads here that are equally as lame.
it's all s**t.
it's a very mildly regulated internet forum.
what can you expect?
rolleyes

Well said. I mean GD has always been s**t technically. It's also always been fun and entertaining in a messed up masochistic kind of way.

I remember when everyone was posting their n***s. I was in there 3nodding
Oro Senpai
Mighty Tiberius
Oro Senpai
Who
Their name blows throw the wind and is heard through the rattles of branches.

Much Spooky
So scared
Very stay home forever now
''

2spoopy4me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items