Welcome to Gaia! ::

There's a reason there isn't a production car on the planet that comes with stretched out sidewalls on over-wide wheels.
Tadpole Jackson
There's a reason there isn't a production car on the planet that comes with stretched out sidewalls on over-wide wheels.

This is the worst excuse for something I've ever seen. No production car comes with drag radials either. Hardly any production car comes with coilovers. Hardly any car comes with air ride, despite how absolutely comfortable riding on air is.

Just because something isn't "factory" doesn't mean jack s**t. That's why there's an aftermarket.
Chron0s
Tadpole Jackson

This is the worst excuse for something I've ever seen. No production car comes with drag radials either. Hardly any production car comes with coilovers. Hardly any car comes with air ride, despite how absolutely comfortable riding on air is.

Just because something isn't "factory" doesn't mean jack s**t. That's why there's an aftermarket.

stretched tires have no performance benefits, and some detriments.

that's why they are not on factory produced cars.
Tadpole Jackson
Chron0s
Tadpole Jackson

Cool story! Please stick to raised Broncos, Ford Rangers, and Stratuses.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

Chron0s
Tadpole Jackson
Chron0s
Tadpole Jackson

Oh snap! Conway and Repo men
Chron0s
Tadpole Jackson
Chron0s
Tadpole Jackson

you seem mad bro.

i'll break it down.

first detriment, smaller contact patch than the wheel is capable of

second detriment, must run higher tire pressures to keep from popping off the bead, this in return causes lower traction.

you're welcome.

and finally, i have never owned anything with a lift kit on it.
Tadpole Jackson
Chron0s
Tadpole Jackson
Chron0s
Tadpole Jackson

you seem mad bro.

i'll break it down.

second detriment, must run higher tire pressures to keep from popping off the bead, this in return causes lower traction.

you're welcome.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I've already gone through everything that needs to be said about stretched tires. So, I'll just say this. You don't know jack about it, so you should stop talking like you do. wink
Chron0s
Tadpole Jackson
Chron0s
Tadpole Jackson
Chron0s
Tadpole Jackson

you seem mad bro.

i'll break it down.

you're welcome.

I've already gone through everything that needs to be said about stretched tires. So, I'll just say this. You don't know jack about it, so you should stop talking like you do. wink

You always get so mad and defensive, it's sort of cute.
Tadpole Jackson
Chron0s
Tadpole Jackson
Chron0s
Tadpole Jackson

you seem mad bro.

i'll break it down.

you're welcome.

Cool story, bra. Keep talking like ya know me.

I just can't stand idiots who think they know all. That's all that there is to it.
Chron0s
Tadpole Jackson
Chron0s
Tadpole Jackson
Chron0s
Tadpole Jackson

you seem mad bro.

i'll break it down.

you're welcome.

Cool story, bra. Keep talking like ya know me.

I just can't stand idiots who think they know all. That's all that there is to it.

anybody who disagrees with you is an idiot, neat.
Ain't even gonna bother.

No Results Found's Significant Otter

theothermanoverthere
On the contrary you argue and start s**t with everyone in the garage! Openly expressing your grudge is reportable, name degration......
Dr Derange
theothermanoverthere
On the contrary you argue and start s**t with everyone in the garage! Openly expressing your grudge is reportable, name degration......
No if you say something that I know its false or you think what I say is false I will prove it. Can I ask were in the op did I name drop or point this out to anyone? If you people don't lie when someone puts real facts down then you are all trolls.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

theothermanoverthere
Dr Derange
theothermanoverthere
No if you say something that I know its false or you think what I say is false I will prove it. Can I ask were in the op did I name drop or point this out to anyone? If you people don't lie when someone puts real facts down then you are all trolls.

It's on the internet, it must be true
Crimmy Sun
theothermanoverthere
Dr Derange
theothermanoverthere

It's on the internet, it must be true
Then prove its not or stfu. Really dude back up what you say. I can back this up all day. Only troll can't back there s**t up. Also I have ask you way to many times to point where anything is wrong in the op and prove. You just troll right past that and hope you bros in here back you on it. I've shown proof you can't back up anything you. And get pissed when I can and do. So show some proof or don't talk.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff