Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
cause i can get an rx7 cheap, but when i modify the body i dont want to be classified as a ricer confused

Invisible Grabber

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
It's not rice if it looks stock and you do some kinda racing or drifting.

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Yes.

Its the gayest thing since the geo metro. Keep it rotary or go home.

There is a performance shop over here that has been buying LS swapped 7's and ripping them out for the a 13b. They even have an SA22c with a 13b dei from a wrecked t2.
I don't get why people say "keep it rotary". So if people put a 13B in a car that was originally powered by a piston engine, are you going to say, "KEEP IT PISTON, MANG!"?

Hmmm.

Dapper Citizen

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I like the idea of keeping the rotary engine. I would see about upgrading the original engine, it would probably be cheaper.

Invisible Grabber

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Levis Pennae
I like the idea of keeping the rotary engine. I would see about upgrading the original engine, it would probably be cheaper.
it actually isn't, since there's only one company that makes rotary cars in the world, servicing the engine and parts are very expensive and sometimes hard to find depending on what city you live in. The reason people swap wankel engines for GM''s LS engine is 'cause they're cheap to service and easy to find parts for it.

Dapper Citizen

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
THE ULTIMATE DOOM
Levis Pennae
it actually isn't, since there's only one company that makes rotary cars in the world, servicing the engine and parts are very expensive and sometimes hard to find depending on what city you live in. The reason people swap wankel engines for GM''s LS engine is 'cause they're cheap to service and easy to find parts for it.

I wasn't even thinking about maintenance costs all I was talking about was the cost of jamming an american V8 into a small car versus upgrading the existing engine.

Invisible Grabber

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Levis Pennae
THE ULTIMATE DOOM
Levis Pennae

I wasn't even thinking about maintenance costs all I was talking about was the cost of jamming an american V8 into a small car versus upgrading the existing engine.
if keeping a stock wankel engine running expensive, imagine how much you'll have to spend keeping a modified engine running. I live in TX and many used car dealerships sell many RX8's with around only 10K miles for 5-6 grand 'cause they're not good for everyday cars. A Nissan GT-R that is more powerful and heavier has better gas mileage, and has fewer CO2 emissions than the RX8.

Shirtless Businesswoman

The Jolly Douche bag
cause i can get an rx7 cheap, but when i modify the body i dont want to be classified as a ricer confused

I'll hate you...
I thought briefly about getting an RX7 FC. But, I don't think I can live with the brap-brap from the 13B Rotary.

8,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Doctor Roofie
The Jolly Douche bag

I'll hate you...
why? would this not look good under the hood of such a nice car?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Jolly Douche bag
Doctor Roofie
The Jolly Douche bag

I'll hate you...

That's one bad a** motor right there.

8,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
theothermanoverthere
The Jolly Douche bag
Doctor Roofie
The Jolly Douche bag

I'll hate you...

That's one bad a** motor right ******** yeah, im gonna try to get the exhaust to sound like a classic muscle car smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff