Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conversationalist

not trash like bottles or napkins, which would annoy me too, but the cover of a drive-through order box and a traffic cone.

It's pretty apparent that what people are doing is deliberate, but I don't know who it is or why they're doing it.

I talked to an AP yesterday when I discovered the order box cover (after school) and plan to tomorrow about the cones, is there anything else I should do?
Not really a question for a car tech forum... Unless you want to know how to cover your box? Maybe a cheap lockable canopy on Craigslist?

Conversationalist

TheMerovingian
Not really a question for a car tech forum... Unless you want to know how to cover your box? Maybe a cheap lockable canopy on Craigslist?
I thought this was just a forum to discuss s**t regarding vehicles, not "Help me Howard: Mechanics Edition" I know I can go get a roll lock, topper, or tano cover for my truck but it wouldn't work with the s**t I'm consistently throwing back there.
Audio Rape
TheMerovingian
I thought this was just a forum to discuss s**t regarding vehicles, not "Help me Howard: Mechanics Edition" I know I can go get a roll lock, topper, or tano cover for my truck but it wouldn't work with the s**t I'm consistently throwing back there.

Yeah, it's a forum to discuss vehicles, not the garbage that kids at your school throw into yours. We're a helpful community but most of us can't give you legal advice or the name and number of your local dial-a-hitman.

To be honest it sounds like you need to find a better parking spot.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

THEM

UP

Wheezing Hunter

Crimmy ********

THEM

UP[/quote]
I second
qb0dwwcx:0="Crimmy ********

THEM

UP[/quote]