Welcome to Gaia! ::

Korean brands seem to be doing pretty well these days, like Hyundai and Kia. Don't just take my word for it, though, it's just an observation. I bought a 2013 Hyundai Accord last year for $12k and it only had 4k miles on it. I don't know how many miles is too much for you, but I was looking for something under 30k. Also test drove an Elantra (haha that chart) but it had more miles on it and it was roomier than I need. The Accord is basically the smaller version of the Elantra.

If you can drive manual, they go for cheaper, so that's a plus. Everyone should learn how sometime, anyways. Check out a Carmax lot or their website sometime and see what you can get for your money. And decide what features are important to you vs. unimportant so you can pick something that meets your needs and won't break the bank.
bleakRequiem
Korean brands seem to be doing pretty well these days, like Hyundai and Kia. Don't just take my word for it, though, it's just an observation. I bought a 2013 Hyundai Accord last year for $12k and it only had 4k miles on it. I don't know how many miles is too much for you, but I was looking for something under 30k. Also test drove an Elantra (haha that chart) but it had more miles on it and it was roomier than I need. The Accord is basically the smaller version of the Elantra.

If you can drive manual, they go for cheaper, so that's a plus. Everyone should learn how sometime, anyways. Check out a Carmax lot or their website sometime and see what you can get for your money. And decide what features are important to you vs. unimportant so you can pick something that meets your needs and won't break the bank.

I agree with you about Hyundai. Where I live, the Hyundai dealerships still have warranty's for up to 200,000 miles... plus I own a older Hyundai now, and she is at 107k miles and is still running like a champ with no issues yet (other than the basic car care).
But I also have a Dodge Ram going on 250k miles and its running like a champ as well.
But, a car nobody has heard of is my car.. Hyundai Tiburon, depending on the year, my year is selling for 7k where i live and the carfax are in Mint.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff