Welcome to Gaia! ::

who likes european supercars? you can say which ones freely!
overpriced and underpowered is what they really are...
Pretty sure we already have a thread for supercars.
3 supercar threads.
Yeah 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh
I play runescape. but my runescape accont got locked b4 the day of summoning came out. crying but i will have my account back in about 1-4more days biggrin my runescape user is: d nice138 yes there is a space between d and nice. ill subscribe 2 this so we can talk more about runescape.. smile
dsmealtears
I play runescape. but my runescape accont got locked b4 the day of summoning came out. crying but i will have my account back in about 1-4more days biggrin my runescape user is: d nice138 yes there is a space between d and nice. ill subscribe 2 this so we can talk more about runescape.. smile
I eat peanut butter and jelly sandwich for breakfast!
ummm... you posted my saying again y?? rolleyes
stupid quotes! mad
dsmealtears
ummm... you posted my saying again y?? rolleyes
You lied to me, even though you know. I'd die for you. You lied to me; yes, I cried, yes, I cried
love my car
.................. rolleyes
hey european cars suck !!
euro super cars cost a lot of cash to show off for the ladies instead of f1 speed on the streets..
As far as supercars go, I'd recommend the Ford GT. Don't be fooled by the Ford label, it's one of the absolute best supercars ever made. It might not be super luxurious, but it's still pretty comfortable. It goes from 0 to 60 in 3.8 seconds, and it can outrun a Zonda. What's even better is that it's so much cheaper than every other supercar on the market, and it's still just as good.

On top of that, the new Ford GTX1 will feature 700 horsepower, an improved suspension, and a targa top, which is mad cool.

Yes, I am aware that it's not European, but it still kicks a**. If Clarkson likes it, it must be good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff