Welcome to Gaia! ::

i don't like any imports really. get a dodge! xd or at least something from the chrysler corporation.
Drag_Racer_2324
i don't like any imports really. get a dodge! xd or at least something from the chrysler corporation.

That thing gotta HEMI????? *points at jr* pirate
Drag_Racer_2324

like the dodge avenger?
I believe most people already stated this "Chinese Cars are not good" so dont waste your money on them and buy a nice japanese car that last long.
The idea of cars made in China scare me but again so much about cars is image and it'll take them a good amount of time to gain market share outside of China. We all know that many poor Chinese consumers will be unsuspecting test subject for their safety and reliability.
First off chinese cars are the worst cars to buy their windows are glass and they are not sturdy...But im a ford man and american cars rule.
BULLIT GT
First off chinese cars are the worst cars to buy their windows are glass and they are not sturdy...But im a ford man and american cars rule.

So.... whats your fords window made of?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff