Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Shapeshifter

User Image
                  THE GREATEST SHOW IN THE WORD!
                  WALL-O-WASP CIRCUS IS ALL ABOUT COMMITMENT TO THEIR AUDIENCE AND BEING THE BEST! HOW DO YOU SIGN UP? YOU CAN'T... THESE PERFORMERS GREW UP IN THE CIRCUS, THEY WERE ORPHANS. THIS IS A STORY ABOUT THE BLACKNESSOF GREATNESS, FAMILY, LOVE, AND THE STRUGGLE OF NEVER GETTING OUT OF A CIRCUS... A GROUP OF CIRCUS PERFORMERS LIVING THE DREAM FROM THE OUTSIDE, IN PRISON FROM THE INSTEAD.

OOC | UNDER CONSTRUCTION | Cosmopoliitan ORIGINAL

Shirtless Shapeshifter

User Image

Only the best circus survive in this modern age and circus owners are always on the look out to hire someone talented. Mr. Wisp has his own way of finding talent. It's illegal, but with the public thinking is an compassionate man, no one would even question him how he has the best talent in the world. His secret, start them young as possible. Surely, he has kids on his show, but more at home training. This story is only about a few kids, but mostly about his star crew who are orphans, well they were orphan's, they are 18 and older. They grew up around each other training, looking out for the younger kids, but trust me they aren't all friends. This is a dark place and it's all about survive and their needs. There's blood, romance, and tears between them. This story is about their fight for freedom, do they have it in them to keep going? Will they be free one day?

Shirtless Shapeshifter

User Image

OHHH THE RULES.... I HATE THESE.

I'm keeping these short and meaningful. First off, I want to stress dedication. Don't just leave, tell if you decided too. Anyways, I hope no one will have to leave. This role play is a literate role play. So all the grammar rules in place. Quality > Quantity! That's my biggest thing. If you write a novel I probably won't read the whole thing and that's when errors happens. I'm sure no one really reads a ten paragraph posts. Keep them fairly short, keep out of non-sense. So let's say 3-4 paragraphs is a good for an average.
                          Secondly, make sure the picture of your character fits their personality. I'm not a fan of scene kids appearance, but if they fit your character ( I will allow two), I want a mixture of personalities here. Posts should have pictures or a banner. You're post layout is your design, but don't have like 5 huge pictures and a tiny space for text. You can be a kid, because they will add drama and the kids who perform are apart of the story, but my rule for them is that they are at least eight years old and you must have an adult character.
                          Lastly, follow the GAIA TOS and have fun. Create drama, plot with people.

YAY THESE ARE SHORT!

Shirtless Shapeshifter

User Image

Here's the profile code. The reserve is everything, except the blurb (just make sure you send samples) One character will be the ring master and the other seven is whatever you wish from this list (or something that's not on the list) please post profiles in the OOC!

[align=center][img]http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h406/savvy_cosmo/pro_zps4f4ef1b6.jpg[/img][/align]
                          [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=20][b][color=PC]FIRST MIDDLE LAST[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][list][list][list][list][list]
                          [size=14] nickname [color=PC]✦[/color] age [color=PC]✦[/color] position [color=PC]✦[/color] username [color=PC]✦[/color] [spoiler]

This is a blurb about your character! Let' do this in first person (because I like these in first person) This is basically how your character became a member (orphan obviously) shine the personality through. This can be as long or short as you wish.[/spoiler]

Shirtless Shapeshifter

THE BOYS

User Image

JACE AVERY

ace twenty-one wheel performer Cosmopoliitan

Hey! It's Ace here! I'm only the greatest wheel performer in the world! Anyways, it not like girls get super excited when you tell them that, anyways. I'm not really sure what Mr. Wisp really wanted me to say here. I wasn't paying attention. I'll just tell you my story, cause it's probably what he wants. Only a few people in the world call me Jace, number one. I'm middle nameless for whatever reason. Anyways, I had a big house when I was little and I remember taking gymnastics until my mother and father passed away. I don't remember too much about them, actually. I wasn't in the system for long before I was in Mr. Wisp's possession.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff