Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

~Taito Shion~

Taito stopped humming, thinking for a minute, he then started to sing 'Imitator' while looking at Gakuko with a smile, before looking at the sky.

'In this place where no light can reach.
What am i to sing?
Even though i am a toy that imitate humans.
Am i allowed a heart?

Created with 0s and 1s.
Making electronic music.
Has my voice reached you also?
The threads that control this heartless puppet.
Tangles up with all my feelings and tearing them apart.
Breaking apart..
As i sing, imitating humans.
A heart grew inside of me.
But the sadness of not having a physical form.
Is surely not somthing that can be healed.

Stuffed into a tiny box.
Hugging my knees and waiting for time passing.
Can you hear my shout?
From the songs i give my life to.
Overflows my feelings.
I hope you would notice them.
Even though i have no physical form.
I'm also living..
In this place where no light shines.
Am i to continue singing?
"I am here" The puppet with a heart is still in the cage.
Someday i want to sing as a human being.
I want to try and express the voice of my heart.
Despite knowing that this wish can never come true.
I continue to sing, believing.

In this place where no light can reach.
What am i to sing?
Even though i am a toy that imitate humans.
Am i allowed a heart?
As i sing, imitating humans.
A heart grows inside of me.
Therefore, even though i have no physical form.
Let me continue to sing for your sake...'

[ -Doesn't know the Japanese lyrics- .w.; ]
The grey clouds, the monochrome clamor
The sunlight casts a shadow, the twilight changes color
~Miku Hatsune~

User Image

||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

Miku blushed as Kaito hugged her. "Mmkay, just tell me if he gives you any more trouble, ok?" she said, resting her head on his chest with a yawn. She was tired from all the swimming, though she didn't want to leave Kaito alone, especially with Akaito on the loose. He had taken a lot of energy to flip, so that must have been the cause of her fatigue. "Nngh, I'm... kinda tired... Your brother's heavy..." she said yawning before letting out a small giggle.

The world blurs; even so, will I still love you?
I know this -- but what should I do?
How can I, what should I...
What an idiot... I am
User Image
Gakuko Kamui
Shanghai Disco de odoro
Shanghai Disco de odoro yo
Itsuno mani ka tokei hara sonnamononi
Furiwasa re
Itsuno mani ka tokei no hari sonna mono ni furima

Wasare

Gakuko sat and listened to Taito sing, mesmerized. Such saddening lyrics....yet...kind of happy at the same time... She sighed, smiling.
"N-nice song..." Gakuko commented, looking down slightly.

[[I'm having major creativity blocks right now...And it feels terrible, not able to think anything up at the moment... Any ideas/advice on how I can get some creativity back? D: ]]

Itsukaradarou aramu no oto
Itsukawa darou ARAAMU [alarm] no oto
Sonnamononi obie teruno
Sonna mononi obie teruno
Luкα Mεguяiŋε
"яussiαŋ яoulεттε isŋ'т тhe sαmε ωiтhouт α guŋ.
αŋd ωhεŋ iт comεs тo lovε, iƒ iт's ŋoт яough, iт isŋ'т ƒuŋ."

User Image

Luka smiled up at Akaito. All was fine now. As Akaito sat down, Luka felt more relaxed, and apprecaited his gesture of kindness and the apology. Luka felt Akaito's hand patted her head, which was a sensual feeling, due to her sensitive skin. It felt nice. "It's alright, Akaito. I'm sorry too." The pinkette said, looking down at her magazine.

However, the large blue optics hidden behind the large sunglasses did linger to follow Akaito's gaze to Len. Len seemed to be very isolated; like something was bothering him. Luka tilted her head to the side, trying to analyze the situation. "Do you think something's wrong with Len, Akaito? He seems a little solitaire at the moment. No road roller in sight, either... Probably doesn't work well in sand though..." Luka said pondering her thoughts out loud.

"Momεŋтs are ƒiяiŋg up like ƒiяεωorks,
      Buяŋiŋg εαch oтhεr in a яuiŋ oƒ dεbяis gεŋтly...
      I bεliεvε you εvεŋ тhough I'm тirεd,
      ωorкiŋg oŋ тhαт тhiŋg тhaт goεs яouŋd αŋd яouŋd."
      User Image

Tipsy Lover

User Image

-✖-✖-Rin Kagamine-✖-✖-

Everyone was already out on the beach playing by the time Rin had gotten ready. She couldn't seem to find her bathing suit, but she eventually found it in the bottom of her bag. After changing and putting on sunscreen, she went outside. The sun was bright, so she had to shield her eyes from the sun while she scanned the beach for Len.

She spotted Len and stepped onto the beach. Unfortunately the sand was very hot, so she ended up sprinting across the beach towards Len. "Len-kun!" she yelled, jumping on him despite the fact that he looked like he was trying to relax. "Lets go swimming! Stop being a bum and let's go!"

-✖-✖-✖-✖-✖-✖-✖-✖-✖-
User Image

ɭeɳ Ҟaɡaɱiɳe

Len bit back screaming. Someone had suddenly tackled him out of nowhere. He blinked for a minute before realizing it was his sister, Rin. "Onee~Chan" he said. "Swimming?" He mused. That had never cross him, the sand was hot and he didn't feel like walking, and after watching some shark shows on T.V. He wouldn't dare go knee deep. "Sure." He nodded to his sister, standing up he grabbed her hand and stepped off the towel. After feeling the heat radiating off the sand, he instinctively ran as fast as he could. Attempting to not even touch the sand with his feet. "Ow, ow, ow, ow." He mumbled with every step.

~Shion Brothers~

"Dont worry about it. And yeah, but now that Rin is here, i dont think he'll be in a bad mood for long." Akaito said with a reasuring smile, along with a small laugh as he watched them go towards the water.

"Thanks, Gakuko." Taito said while looking at her with a gentle smile; seeing a bit of sunscreen on her face, he chuckled a bit, placing his hand onto her cheek, and using his thumb to rub in the bit of sunscreen. "You missed a spot." The man said with a slight laugh, taking his hand away from her cheek once he rubbed the sunscreen in.

"Yeah, he is a bit heavy." Kaito said as he giggled a bit. He smiled happily at Miku, taking her hand and leaving her on the beach, only to run over to the van and take out an parrasol, along with a big leek patterned blanket. Running back over to her, he layed the blanket down and put up the rather big parrasol. "Wanna take a nap, Miku-chan? You look and seem tired." Kaito said in a happy tone, taking Miku's hand again, and taking her onto the blanket, making her sit with him.

[ @Gakuko: Ummm... Read fanfics? Hell, that's what i do. They give me ideas most of the time. Cx ]
~Miku Hatsune~

User Image

Miku blushed as Kaito took her hand and sat with her on the blanket. "Mm... Yeah, I am a bit sleepy... I guess long car rides, swimming, and Kung Fu do that to you though..." She said with a smile, giggling a bit. She yawned and rested her head on his shoulder, rubbing her eyes out of tiredness.

What an idiot... I am
User Image
Gakuko Kamui
Shanghai Disco de odoro
Shanghai Disco de odoro yo
Itsuno mani ka tokei hara sonnamononi
Furiwasa re
Itsuno mani ka tokei no hari sonna mono ni furima

Wasare

Gakuko made a squeaking noise, surprised at the sudden hand on her cheek. She ended up blushing slightly, putting her hand on the same area Taito had rubbed the sunscreen in. Well. That's....awkward.
"Oh....thanks..." Gakuko said, smiling, still blushing. She looked at Taito for a moment, then watched Kaito run off, come back, and sit down with Miku.

[[@Kaito: I did something similar. I read a book. The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya, to be specific. xDD]]

Itsukaradarou aramu no oto
Itsukawa darou ARAAMU [alarm] no oto
Sonnamononi obie teruno
Sonna mononi obie teruno
User Image

»» Kikaiko Shion...

Kikaiko was sitting in the house, thinking of what to do next. She decided to change into her bathing suit, which was obviously yellow, and headed outside, holding her flower-patterned towel. She tripped a couple times over her towel, never actually falling, and made her way down to the shoreline. She set her blanket down, laid down, and shielded her eyes from the sun.
Wow, it's so nice here...!

♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫
User Image
ჯ ~Ŧaiko Şhion~ ჯ

isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes...

User Image

Taiko noticed her sister come out of the house. 'Heh, time to leave these two to their 'alone time'' She thought with a light giggle, standing and grinning. "Kikaiko-onee!" she exclaimed, running over and tackling her sister. "I thought you would never come out of the house!" she yelled, tightly hugging her sister.

...but when you look back, everything is different.
User Image

~Shion Brothers~

"Yeah, that would make you tired." Kaito said with a small chuckle, wrapping his arm around Miku, so she wouldn't fall if she fell asleep, obviously blushing as he held her. "You can go to sleep if you want, Miku-chan." The blue haired man said shyly, smiling at her.

Taito chuckled at Gakuko's squeak, which he found incredibly adorable. "Hey Gakuko, would you like to go get some ice cream with me?" Taito asked while smiling a charming smile at the young girl, hoping that they could maybe bond more or something.

Akaito let out a content sigh, laying his head on Luka's butt without knowing it, since he thought he was laying on her back. Closing his eyes, he intertwined his fingers, and layed his hands on his chest, relaxing, and enjoying himself. "Ahh... It's so nice, to have time off of singing.." The redhead said happily.

[ @Gakuko: That works!! XD]
Luкα Mεguяiŋε
"яussiαŋ яoulεттε isŋ'т тhe sαmε ωiтhouт α guŋ.
αŋd ωhεŋ iт comεs тo lovε, iƒ iт's ŋoт яough, iт isŋ'т ƒuŋ."

User Image

Luka smiled dismissively, Len had received the company of Rin. That was true. And now no one was completely bored like they had been earlier, or lost, rather. The sun's ray felt nice on Luka's pale skin, that shone with tanning oil, and sunscreen. She licked her lips and continued to read her magazine. She was reading quite peacefully until she felt something rest on her lower backside, more specifically, her bottom.

Luka raised an eyebrow. She then turned back to look at Akaito, with a face that if words could explain, it would be, "What are you doing there?" Luka ignored it afterward, and went back to looking at her magazine for a moment before she responded. "That it is, Akaito. That it is." Luka said, agreeing with the red head very happily.

"Momεŋтs are ƒiяiŋg up like ƒiяεωorks,
      Buяŋiŋg εαch oтhεr in a яuiŋ oƒ dεbяis gεŋтly...
      I bεliεvε you εvεŋ тhough I'm тirεd,
      ωorкiŋg oŋ тhαт тhiŋg тhaт goεs яouŋd αŋd яouŋd."
      User Image

Tipsy Lover

User Image

-✖-✖-Rin Kagamine-✖-✖-

Rin tried to keep up as Len ran across the sand, pulling her along. Once they got to the edge of the water, she yanked him into the water with her. "Come on nii-chan! I wanna go in deeper!" She continued to drag him deeper into about waist deep. "Ah! The water is so nice!" she said, splashing Len and giggling.

-✖-✖-✖-✖-✖-✖-✖-✖-✖-
~Miku Hatsune~

User Image

Miku blushed a bit and smiled gently, hugging her arms around Kaito and laying her head on his shoulder, the top of her head touching his neck. She yawned tiredly and fell asleep.

What an idiot... I am

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out