Welcome to Gaia! ::

Assimilated Informer

User Image

The Ruthenheart brothers

Green is waiting for Crow to speak.

Blue has been quiet all this time. "A guy in a black suit?" he asked Cello with a confused look on his face.

Red is still staring at the three faces.

Jessah Williams

xXKage KazikatoXx

Yuki-Chan113

Beloved Sex Symbol

User Image

Carmine & Cello Rosewood

Carmine still unconscious.

Cello glanced at Blue. "Yes. A guy with a black suit. They say his name is Jack. The townspeople heard of him slaying people who has abilities. We ran into him once and seeing us having abilities, we quickly avoid him after that incident."

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Kadoma Mori

Kadoma kept glaring at her."She attacked Blue."She told Kitari."Well its obvious that he is not."She let Cello go.

Dangerous Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Kitari twitched then gave a nod to the spirit "i see......" he laughed insanely before walking up to the twin that was still awake, he twitched then looked her over, he glanced over to blue "since they attacked you.......what do you want us to do with them?" he asked ready for anything , he would respect blue's wishes if he wanted them gone because he wasn't there when they attacked.

Beloved Sex Symbol

User Image

Carmine & Cello Rosewood

Carmine eyes open. She woke up and saw a new face which seems to be a threat. She clutch her book tightly, ready for anything.

Cello stood up. "I can see that." she told the elf." And she glance at Blue. "I apologize for attacking you without knowing." she said to Blue waiting for his response.

Assimilated Informer

User Image

The Ruthenheart brothers

Blue sighed. "Okay then." he said to Cello. "I don't think I should be the one deciding what to do with them. Can we get these twins to Crow, is that okay with you, Milady?" he said to Kitari and glance at Kadoma, waiting for her to reply.

Jessah Williams

xXKage KazikatoXx

Yuki-Chan113

Dangerous Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Kitari smiled at the twins then to the newly awakened one "yeah i suppose we should......since they apologized" he laughed then bowed slightly to them "my names kitari motaku...its nice to meet you both......" he turned to blue then twitched "lets go" he walked next to blue keeping an eye on the twins just in case they tried anything.

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Kadoma Mori

Kadoma turned and started to walk away."Fine...But if they hurt anyone or the forest then there will be problems."

Beloved Sex Symbol

User Image

Carmine & Cello Rosewood

Carmine stood up and walks beside her twin.

"Thank you." she said to Blue.

"It's nice to meet you too, Kitari. My name is Cello and this is my twin sister, Carmine." Cello introduced.

The twins follow Blue and the others heading to the mansion.

Assimilated Informer

User Image

The Ruthenheart brothers

"Aren't you coming, Milady?" Blue ask Kadoma.

Jessah Williams

xXKage KazikatoXx

Yuki-Chan113

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Kadoma Mori

Kadoma shook her head."No I am not...come back to see me if you want.And I will teach you something interesting."She smirked a bit as she walked off.She loved to play games with people.

Assimilated Informer

User Image

The Ruthenheart brothers

Blue watch Kadoma's figure from the trees as she walked off...

He smirked and replied, "Okay then."

He glance over the three, "Let's go, Kitari" and nodded at the guy with a mask.

Jessah Williams

xXKage KazikatoXx

Yuki-Chan113

Dangerous Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Kitari nodded back to him "alright" he twitched and motioned them to follow "so why are you two searching for the mansion....?" he looked back at them then let out a laugh.

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
(Sorry guys, school has kept me busy.)

Crow was surprised that green pinned the new comer down. "Why were you even in the woods in the first place? Have you not heard the story of the monster that lives in these woods? It prays on those with abilities.?" His tone grew darker and more threatening as he spoke.

Sebastian was even a little scared of Crow even though he knew Crow wouldn't hurt him.

Victorious Spirit

xXKage KazikatoXx
(Sorry guys, school has kept me busy.)

Crow was surprised that green pinned the new comer down. "Why were you even in the woods in the first place? Have you not heard the story of the monster that lives in these woods? It prays on those with abilities.?" His tone grew darker and more threatening as he spoke.

Sebastian was even a little scared of Crow even though he knew Crow wouldn't hurt him.

Hartstrum watches the group silently. he was in his wolf form. he has been staying in his wolf form a lot lately. his eyes snap to Crow. his tail swishes behind him slowly. he thinks. {Crow...you have more secrets than all of us...and I will find all of them....} he still did not trust Crow very much. even more so since he saw that Crow had abilities that could hurt others.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff