Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Katerina "Kitty Kat"

Katerina shook her head."No....I....I need to get back...."She attempted to stand but her brother pushed her back onto the couch."You are not going anywhere,sis."He then looked at Jack's wrists and felt them."They're cold....What were you restrained with?"

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Jack looked sadly at Katerina. It hurt to see her this way. He flinched when his wrist was touched. "Ice. This girl attacked me from behind and restrained me with ice so a wolf man could attack me.

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Katerina "Kitty Kat"

Katerina knew who he was talking about."Leave....Leave Hartstrum and Scarlet alone...."She told him.Her brother sighed."Stay here with her...Im going to get some medicine from the shop for her."He then stood and left the house,leaving her and Jack alone.

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Jack was about to stop her brother but was too late. He let out a sigh and sat across from Katerina with his hands in his lap. He didn't look at her.

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Katerina "Kitty Kat"

Katerina soon was able to sit up.She looked at Jack."Why...?Why can't you just let me be happy...?"She asked him.

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
"Those things, they have you beliving that you belong there and you don't. It's dangerous there."

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Katerina "Kitty Kat"

Katerina raised her hand and slapped him,hard."I do belong there!I feel more welcome there then here!"

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Jack grabbed her wrist out of instinct. "No Katerina, that isn't true! You are delusional."

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Katerina "Kitty Kat"

Katerina growled."I am not!"She yelled as she spit in his face."Take me back!Take me back to Crow!"

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Jack wiped off his face. This was getting irritating. She wasn't coming back easily. "No. I won't take you back. I will not see you die by that creatures hand!" He yelled at her, never thought he would.

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Katerina "Kitty Kat"

Katerina growled and jumped on Jack,putting her hands around his neck."HE WOULDN'T HURT ME!"Her brother then walked in.He pulled Katerina off of Jack and backhanded her across the face.She fell to the floor,holding her cheek.She looked up at her brother with tears in her eyes."You....You hit me...."He sighed."Would I get through to you any other way?"

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Jack reeled back. What just happened? His neck hurt and Katerina was on the ground. She attacked him and her bother came back. "Katerina, you don't know that." He stud up. "You'll come to understand." He turned to the brother. "I should probably go."

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Katerina "Kitty Kat"

Her brother nodded."Take her with you.She is your bride to be after all.If she causes any trouble let me know."Katerina shook her head."No!I don't want to-" "You will go wither you want to or not!"Her brother interrupted her,raising his hand to merely threaten her.She cowered in fear,holding her hands up in front of her face.

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Jack shook his head and grabbed her brothers wrist. "She doesn't want to marry me and that's fine, she can stay with her family. I'm a bounty anyway. Not suitable for marage. Just keep her safe and you don't need to strike her."

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Katerina "Kitty Kat"

Her brother nodded.After Jack left he handed Katerina a pill."Take this.It will make everything better."She shook her head."Take it now or I will hit you again."Katerina flinched and grabbed the pill,swallowing it.Her brother wasn't going to tell her or Jack but it was a pill that would cause amnesia.She wouldn't remember her trip to the woods or Crow or the rest of the undesirables.Katerina soon felt sleepy and collapsed on the floor.Her brother picked her up and brought her to her room.He lay her in her bed,putting a hand on her forehead."Its for the best..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff