Welcome to Gaia! ::

Victorious Spirit

xXKage KazikatoXx
Crow looked over to Scarlet, "I am not your-!" He was about to finished the rage fulled sentence but was stopped by Kadoma's appearance. "Fine.... Just fix her." He stormed out of the room. Crow was mad at himself. He could not do anything to help Katerina.

Hartstrum shakes his head. he speaks. "I am not leaving Katerina...." he looks at her. he then looks at Kadoma. he speaks. "I will be quiet.....so you can concentrate is there anything I can do to help...."

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Scarlet Reigh

Tears formed in Scarlets eyes when Crow yelled at her.She ran out of the room and into hers,slamming and locking the door behind her.

User Image
Kadoma Mori

Kadoma sighed as Scarlet ran out of the room and looked at Hartstrum."Leave.Go comfort Scarlet.And Crow.Get that girl that Hartstrum brought here out of my forest.I should have realized it before but she is Kairix's daughter.Don't harm her.Just get her out of my forest.It is her fault that Katerina is like this."She then looked at Hartstum."I know you do not like the idea of that but deal with it.I will not allow a daughter of chaos in my forest.Understood?Now go.Both of you."

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Crow narrowed his eyes. Fine... Just get that girl healed... He thought to Kadoma. He walked with ferocity as he started his search for Arkadia. The daughter of chaos... She would leave whether she wanted to or not.

Arkadia had been exploring the mansion. She found the architecture lovely. The girl found her self lost after sometime in the long confusing halls. She peaked into a dark room, everything in the room was covered in dust... She smiled when she saw stacks of paintings. Who here was an artist? She started going through the paintings, they were beautiful, but sad.

Kairix appeared outside the mansion from the tree line. "Looks like someone is in trouble."

Victorious Spirit

Yuki-Chan113
User Image
Scarlet Reigh

Tears formed in Scarlets eyes when Crow yelled at her.She ran out of the room and into hers,slamming and locking the door behind her.

User Image
Kadoma Mori

Kadoma sighed as Scarlet ran out of the room and looked at Hartstrum."Leave.Go comfort Scarlet.And Crow.Get that girl that Hartstrum brought here out of my forest.I should have realized it before but she is Kairix's daughter.Don't harm her.Just get her out of my forest.It is her fault that Katerina is like this."She then looked at Hartstum."I know you do not like the idea of that but deal with it.I will not allow a daughter of chaos in my forest.Understood?Now go.Both of you."

Hartstrum growls. he speaks. "fine...I will comfort Scarlet..Crow can comfort himself....Arkadia is not leaving...that is final.....she is not the daughter of chaos....I bet Crow put you up to this....." he turns his back on Kadoma. he speaks. "he just can't stand seeing me happy.....that b*****d....." he walks out of the room. he sniffs the air. he follows Scarlet scent. he stops at the door. he knocks softly. he speaks softly. "Scarlet.....are you ok.....do you want to talk...." he changes into his wolf form. he scratches at the door.

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Crow walks into the Elizabeth's room. "You shouldn't be roaming where you aren't invited."
Arkadia spun on her heels. "You scared me!" Her heart pounded.
"I will do far worse than scare you if you do not leave this instant."
"H-Hartstrum I-invited me here..." She back into further into the room, terrified of the man in front of her.
Crow glared hard at the girl. "I don't give a damn what he said, leave!"
She stumbled over some of the old painting. "I-Im sorry!"
Crow towered over her, the low lighting made him look demonic.

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Kadoma Mori

Kadoma sighed."Its my forest.Not yours,wolf."She said before Hartstrum left the room.She then put the cream on her hands and rubbed it in,a soft pale light forming around them.She put her hands over Katerina's heart and started to chant.

User Image
Scarlet Reigh

Scarlet didn't hear Hartstrum.She was laying on her bed,crying softly.

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Arkadia scrambled toward the back of the room. She was beyond frieghten. "I am sorry!"
Crow grabbed her by her shirt and lifted her up. His eyes burned with hate for this girl, she caused Katerina pain. It was her fault.
The girl clung to Crow's arm, slowly unknowingly sapping away his energy, out of instinct. "let me go you monster!" She screamed
Crow growled. That word. He hated that word. He was not a monster! He started to lift the girl but his arm was going numb and then he got light headed. Due to his him being a created undesirable from a human, the energy sapping to years away from his unnaturally long life. Normally, her energy sapping only effected humans. Crow dropped to his knees, let go of the girl.

Victorious Spirit

xXKage KazikatoXx
Arkadia scrambled toward the back of the room. She was beyond frieghten. "I am sorry!"
Crow grabbed her by her shirt and lifted her up. His eyes burned with hate for this girl, she caused Katerina pain. It was her fault.
The girl clung to Crow's arm, slowly unknowingly sapping away his energy, out of instinct. "let me go you monster!" She screamed
Crow growled. That word. He hated that word. He was not a monster! He started to lift the girl but his arm was going numb and then he got light headed. Due to his him being a created undesirable from a human, the energy sapping to years away from his unnaturally long life. Normally, her energy sapping only effected humans. Crow dropped to his knees, let go of the girl.

Hartstrum heard a thump in the room down the hall. he glances to the left. he sniffs the air. he growls. he whispers. "Crow is with Arkadia......he had better not hurt her....." he turns and runs towards the room. he leaps in and growls. he speaks. "get away from Arkadia.....she has done nothing wrong....." he is still in his wolf form. he stops. he sees Crow on his knees. he speaks."what the heck happened here......" he looks at Arkadia. he speaks. "Are you ok...."

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Arkadia was shocked at the state of her attacker. How could he have been brought to his knees? Her head snapped up when someond new entered. Sbe let out the breath she had been holding when she saw it was Hartstrum. She glanced at Crow and then ran to Hartstrum. "I am fine."

Crow remained where he was, breathing heavily. What happened? E-Everything hurts. He shook as his muscles stained to keep him up right. "G-Get that b***h out...." He spoke between labored breathes.

Victorious Spirit

xXKage KazikatoXx
Arkadia was shocked at the state of her attacker. How could he have been brought to his knees? Her head snapped up when someond new entered. Sbe let out the breath she had been holding when she saw it was Hartstrum. She glanced at Crow and then ran to Hartstrum. "I am fine."

Crow remained where he was, breathing heavily. What happened? E-Everything hurts. He shook as his muscles stained to keep him up right. "G-Get that b***h out...." He spoke between labored breathes.

Hartstrum changes to his human form. he stands up. he looks at Akadia. he hugs her with one arm. he then looks at Crow. he growls. he speaks. "don't you dare come any where close to Arkadia.....she has done nothing wrong....and she is not leaving.....you think you feel pain now....just wait until you try to throw Arkadia out.....it will take a lot more than Kadoma to heal you...." he then turns to Arkadia. he smiles slightly. he speaks. "I am just glad you are not hurt...come on...." he leads her out of the room.

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Arkadia glanced worriedly at Crow, what happened to him? She looked at Hartstrum when he spoke. "Thank you."

Crow growled at the threats. This was his manor. He had built it decades ago! "You have...no authority here. " The wounded man strained to stand but his musvles would not show any further movement. His body collapses to the dust covered floor.

Kairix waited patently for Hartstrum and Arkadia to leave. Once they were gone she silently entered the room to find the'monster' laying on the ground, muscles shaking a he continued to try and move. Pitiful. She didn't even touch him that long. Well Kadoma I find your birds weakness. She smiled before looking worried and stepped closer. "You poor thing!" She moved closer setting to her knees next to Crow

Crow tried hard to move when footsteps approached. The voice he heard was confusing. Initially it was dangerous but something convinced him other wise. He looked up, it was... Was... Whst was her name? His mind blanked.

"who did this to you?" She gently touched his cheek. This is beyond easy. The magic took to Crows mind easily.

Crow blinked. He had never seen this girl before. He was very happy that she was here. He leaned into her hand. It took the pain away. "it hurts."

"I know it does. I'll make it all go away." She pulled crow up right before she kissed him.

For a short moment he enjoyed it, then, shock. He knew this girl. She was dangerous. He tried to pull way but his body was frozen, under her comand. Something foreign invaded his mind, it was acraving for power and blood. It rooted itself deep inCrows mind before fading.

Arkadia pulled away. "That was fun. Well, Birdie I must be off, sleep well."She trapped the center of his forehead with her index finger. "oh, and this is our little secret. Don't tell Kadoma."

Crow's mind obedy her command and ereased thisencident from memory before his vision blurred and her fell unconscious.

Arkadia smiled and left the major and disappeared into thief manor

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Katerina "Kitty Kat"

Katerina soon started to wake up.When she woke up Kadoma was gone.She got up and went off to find Crow.When she found him,Kairix was with him.She was about to say hi to her but before she did she saw her kiss Crow.Her eyes went wide and tears soon streamed down them.She silently walked off and went outside.She then darted off into the woods,wanting to be away from everyone.She soon reached the end of the forest where her home town was.She hated the fact that she was resorting to this.She walked out of the woods and to Jack's house.She then knocked on the door and waited.

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Jack groaned. Who the hell was knocking on his door? The sound of a gift hitting a wooden door woke him from a nap. He had been out late on a job so he decided a nap would be best before he had to go back out on another job. He got up and grotchily pulled on a pants. Probably shouldn't answer the for in his boxers. He trugged over to the door and setting the door open quickly. "what?!" He snapped. He was taken back to find Katerina at his door. She had been crying. "Kat? What happened? Are you hurt?!"

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Katerina "Kitty Kat"

Katerina started crying more when Jack snapped at her."I...Im sorry...I....I didn't mean to disturb you..."She whimpered."I.....I was just wondering....If I....If I could stay here....for the night...."She said,her voice shaking slightly.She didn't want to stay in the mansion another night.She didn't believe that Kairix would do that.She couldn't even look at Crow anymore either.

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Jack stared at her. She asked to stay? What happened? "O-Of course!" He gently guided her in. "You are welcome to stay here. please don't cry"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff