Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Jack was shocked. He already liked this girl, she was interesting and he was supposed to marry her. He was a bit nervous about speaking during their arguement "Katerina... I wouldnt want to control you, Id want to make you happy."

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Katerina "Kitty Kat"

Katerina sighed and looked at Jack."Its not that I don't believe you but no matter what my parents will just keep controlling me."She then got out of her brothers grip."Now if you excuse me I have to go."She started walking away."What is possibly waiting for you in that forest?"Her brother asked her.She stopped walking and turned around."My freedom."She then turned back and went to go meet up with Hartstrum and Kairix.Her brother turned to Jack."I apologize for that.She can be really stubborn sometimes.She'll come around eventually.Just be patient."

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Jack smiles at her brother. "I have the pataince." He runs after her and grabs her hand, just to stop her. "That forest is dangerous, but I think you can hold your ground. If you ever need me, find me. I'll be there for you." He hugs her and lets go. "Please, be safe."

Kairix looks toward the town feeling the potentail for more chaos. She shifts the hand at her side almost unnoticably and it begins to rain.

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Katerina "Kitty Kat"

Katerina was about to pull away from Jack until he hugged her.She blushed softly as he let her go."I have someone protecting me...I'm not alone in there."She turned away from him."I don't need your help but thank you for offering."She then walked into the forest and met up with Hartstrum and Kairix."Sorry about that.I ran into my brother and my 'fiance'..."She hated the word.She didn't want to be engaged at all.She was still young.

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Jack sighed. Who could she have? He walks backto her brother. "I worry about her. That forest isnt safe, and I know if the person she has can really protect her...." He sighs. "I do need a few things from your store. Wolfsbane and some antiseptic."

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
"Fiance? I didnt know you were to be married."

Crow was almost to the mansion. Kairix moves her hand again, The wind shift carrying Crow's scent to Hartstrum.

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Katerina "Kitty Kat"

Katerina nodded."I would be marrying this man against my will though."Her brother nodded at Jack."Sure."He said,leading him back to the store.

Victorious Spirit

xXKage KazikatoXx
"I heard someone say your name. Youre okay right?"

Kairix smiled softly "I guess Your father died?"

Hartstrum looks at Kairix. he speaks. "no...he did not die...he was murdered....I had thought Crow did it....but just recently I found out he did not do it......" he looks away. he speaks. "sorry....I...I don't want to talk about that...."

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Kairix nods. "I understand dear. She rubs his shoulder and stands when she sees Katerina. "I guess we should go back" The rain starts coming down harder.

Victorious Spirit

xXKage KazikatoXx
"Fiance? I didnt know you were to be married."

Crow was almost to the mansion. Kairix moves her hand again, The wind shift carrying Crow's scent to Hartstrum.

Hartstrum stands up. he speaks. "yea..we had better get going..." he then sniffs the air. he mumbles. "hmmm....Crow is at the mansion...I thought he ran away....weird..." he then removes his jacket. he holds it out to Kairix. he speaks. "here....you might need this...it is starting to rain....."

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Kairix smiles sweetly at him. "Such a gentlman, thank you." She takes the Jacket and puts it on. The jacket is big on her but she doesnt seem to mind.

Crow walks into the clearing where the mansion is. He is soaked, oblivious to the cold and pouring rain.

Kairix smiles slightly feeling the chaos coming, she quickly forces a frown. "We must hurry, something is wrong.."

Victorious Spirit

xXKage KazikatoXx
Kairix smiles sweetly at him. "Such a gentlman, thank you." She takes the Jacket and puts it on. The jacket is big on her but she doesnt seem to mind.

Crow walks into the clearing where the mansion is. He is soaked, oblivious to the cold and pouring rain.

Kairix smiles slightly feeling the chaos coming, she quickly forces a frown. "We must hurry, something is wrong.."

Hartstrum turns in the direction of the mansion. he speaks. "what are you talking about....." he then changes to his wolf form. he growls. he glances at Kairix. he speaks. "can you keep up with me...or do you want me to carry you....."

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
"I can keep up with you just fine."

Victorious Spirit

xXKage KazikatoXx
"I can keep up with you just fine."

Hartstrum nods. he speaks. "lets go...." he then turns and starts to run towards the mansion. he thinks. {what is happening at the mansion.....I hope Crow is not doing anything bad.....because if he hurts anyone there....I will rip him apart.....}

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Katerina "Kitty Kat"

Katerina nodded and started running back towards the mansion.

User Image
Midnight and Scarlet Reigh

Midnight and Scarlet were laying in their bedroom,both asleep.Midnight soon stirred awake,getting up out of bed and going out of the room.She decided to go to the library to read something.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff