Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

Jude, half smiled, something that was a rare occurrence for him but it never lasted long as he stabbed the fluffy sweet pancake with his fork and popped it into his mouth. "This is good, Thanks," He thanked as he stabbed another piece with his fork.

After a few minutes he finished his plate and excused himself from the table, placing the plate into the dishwasher and left the room. making his way back to his room again he retreated into his room to finish his painting

Jude put his brushes away and wiped his hands on the back of his pants and walked into the bathroom. Jude planned on heading into town today so he figured now would be the time he could take his shower. Turning the water on Jude leaned forward on the counter and looked at himself in the mirror while the water heated up. He stared back at his reflection a look of disgust for the man looking back at him. He turned away not able to look at himself anymore and stripped out of his clothes and stepped into the shower. He stood in the hot water allowing it to run over his face as if the water could strip away all his regrets, and pain. But instead only made it worse. the quiet moment only brought more flashbacks. He pounded on the tile with his fist and used the pain he felt in his knuckles to distract him from the creeping memory of his dead sisters.

He stepped out of the shower and dried off.
                                                              "I'm so sorry,"" he spoke out into the empty bathroom. No matter how much he could apologize they were gone and could never hear or accept his apology. The blond shifter left the bathroom and grabbed new clothes and changed into them getting ready to leave his room when he remembered his phone and wallet.

He walked to his nightstand grabbing his wallet he opened it to a picture of two blond girls; His sisters. he closed the wallet and shoved it into his back pocket and grabbed his phone and left his room. He walked down stairs and with out asking permission or inviting anyone he opened the door and closed it leaving the house and stepped into his car and drove into town.

OOC: Sorry it's short didn't have much to work with.
User Image

iLucky P A N D A

Aquamaureen13

im fluent in meowing

Ice-Cold Kitten

User Image

After finishing up some hopeful final touches on her presentation, Uri paid her tab and had dropped Odin off at the dog parlor for the day to get groomed while she went to the university to go over everything with some of the professors whose classes had signed up for her lecture. It was overflowing as usual, but Uri had learned to expect that in a small town, normal town, big city. For some reason her lectures were really popular even though she always worried she was going to just bore half the population with her work. She drove up to the college a bit nervously, hoping the presentation wouldn't be seen as too intense, which had happened a couple of times in the past where she'd actually scared a few people here and there. Her lack of aversion to, well, anything, seemed to give her a cast iron stomach and will.

Uri pulled up to the little local college and parked in the parking lot, pulling out her bag with all her stuff and locking the door as she headed in, making sure her makeup was in place still. She felt a bit embarrassed as student after student stopped and talked to her about her latest short story she'd come out with or how they'd enjoyed her last lecture on heroism and the hero's quest. Some people asking her to sign their books, some even begging for her to tutor them in their European Literature classes and a few boys going there trying to smoothly ask her out on a date, which she'd calmly try to laugh off and just pet them on the shoulder to get out of it. Uri couldn't remember the last time she'd gone on a date... Maybe two years now?

The blonde sipped her coffee as she finally made it to the lecture hall she'd become familiar with and met with one of the teachers, the other two running behind and unable to make it today with preparing their finals and grading essays.

"Oh that's no problem, I just wanted at least one of you to look it over with me so we could reach a happy medium." she smiled sweetly to the elderly man who couldn't help the small flush on his skin as he smiled back and put a hand on her shoulder.

"You're a bright young girl, why don't you become a professor? You have the knowledge Ms. Foxthorne." he chuckled softly as she laughed a bit nervously, slipping away and beginning to plug up her laptop to the projector and turning everything on.

"Oh, you know, just never been a classroom person. These lectures are the closest I think I'll get." she forced a chuckle again as she went to sip her coffee, pulling up the powerpoint to get to the point. "Now, for this lecture, I'm going to focus on the story of Fenrir, and his influence on the wolf culture in literature; werewolves and all that, or what people are calling werewolves now a days. Also in just male characters in general, especially in darker novels and pieces where they are easily compared to wolves in a way that gives the animal a naturally darker nature by word of mouth." she spoke, beginning to slowly push through her slides, using her laser pointer to indicate what she was referring to.

Once Uri started talking about it, it was as if she was in her own little world. She sat back against one of the half desk chairs in the front row, using her remote and laser as she explained and demonstrated in a shorter pattern of what she was going to tell the students about. Her words seeming to weave their own story as she had forgotten about closing the door, as had the professor as he seemed to get wrapped up in her presentation. A few students began to accumulate at the door curiously, listening in on her overview, all awed at how ensnaring her words were.

Location: The Community College, Lecture Hall B Attire: [X] Company: No one of importance Emotion: Happy OOC:

Demonic Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

Jude was making his way through town with no where in particular in mind till he found himself by the college. Jude remembered he was going to pick up some supplies from the college so he pulled into the parking lot and parked.. The campus was busy in the day time. Jude never really came here till around 7 at night, where it was less crowded.

Jude climbed out of his car and locked it's door and made his way inside. The collage wasn't that big as the colleges he;d been to in the UK. This was had an open are with a few potted plants. black and blue couches with black and blue ribbons and photo's of graduates wearing black and blue robes hung on the walls. one side was all windows that led into a small garden with pathways—the courtyard. Each hallway lead to a wing However his wing was in behind the college and he would been to go though the lecture halls.

As Jude walked down the hall he had seen a blond girl turn into one she looked young and looked like a student rather then a professor. He walked passed and made his way to the art room and he pulled out the key to the classroom and unlocked it. All the art student had a key of their own in case they wanted to come in to work or grab their project to work at home if they wished to.

He walked into the vacant room and never bothered turning the lights on the classroom was well lit with windows and there was still light outside to light up the room. He moved to the back room to where his canvas painting sat. It was dry so he was able to tuck it under his arm and grabbed his pack of brushes since he's broken a few of his good ones with his rage. He'll at some point need to buy more. but for now he can use these ones.

Jude locked the classroom and made his way back down the hall when he seen a group of students gathered at the door. He managed to slip past a few leaving him in the middle of the entrance where he seen the blond female talk about wolves and not just any wolves, but werewolves. His jaw clamped down and his body language stiffened. If heard by sensitive ears you could almost here a low growl reverberate in his chest. His blue eyes watched her very carefully. Not many humans know about their kind unless they are one themselves or a hunter. but this girl didn't like like either so how does she know? More and more students were gathering— some to hear what she had to say, others there to check out her looks.

Before Jude could turn and leave the students became more shoving and one was pushed right into Jude causing him to stumble into the classroom. He had dropped his painting and the student had fallen right onto it punching a hole into it's center. That was his tipping point right there, He grabbed the student by the collar of his shirt and thew him to the crowd the formed at the door.
                                                              "Watch what the hell you're doing!" He roared his body crouching slightly ready to attack. His blood was racing through his body and he could almost feel the transformation coming on be he had to collect himself quickly before someone saw something.

His tattooed biceps bulged more from below the short sleeve and a growl escaped sounding more louder. " Hey man, i'm sor— did you just growl" the man collected himself to apologize when they all heard Jude growl and backed up. Everyone could see Jude was angry and some who recognized him on campus knew his temper. A few students cleared out of there and pulled the guy out of Jude's line of fire and looked over to the others in the room and left Jude to deal with them.

User Image

risae_the_puppet

Ice-Cold Kitten

User Image

Uri was caught up in her explanations that she hadn't noticed the crowd that had accumulated to her little run through before she heard a rash of movement and something drop as she glanced over to see a painting on the ground and then a kid suddenly plunging his arm through it. The painter in question turned with a violent rage onto the perpetrator and the crowd she'd attracted seemed to disperse pretty quickly. Her cheeks flushed as she worried it was his fault this had happened. She slipped the remote and laser pointer into her pocket and slowly walked over, her heels clicking at a slow pace as to not cause more anger from the guy who was up in arms. She leaned down and looked at the damage, wincing. It was really good too.

Uri couldn't help but feel like she was partially to blame and made a small sound that resembled an awkward cough, the professor trying to disperse everyone, telling them not to spoil her presentation. Muttering something in Nordic that sounded similar to 'it isn't that big of a deal,' her eyes slowly drew up to the angry male.

"I'm so sorry I've caused you distress of this sort. If you'd like, I'm willing to buy you whatever you need to replace it. Paint, canvas, brushes. Anything. If it weren't for me... this wouldn't have happened." she spoke with a sincere and slightly embarrassed tone, a little flushed at having possibly caused this ruckus. Her stomach knotted up as she waited for a response, her eyes suddenly taking in his tattoos, darting along his arm curiously.

"Herregud..." she muttered in awe, a small gasp leaving her lips as she admired the craftsmanship and the sheer nordic text on its own. Without thinking she leaned closer to gaze before remembering herself and pulling back, flushed even more. "Sorry, it's like looking at something from my childhood, or being in my mother's homeland. Mr...?" she asked, looking up to him curiously, wondering what brought him to look at her presentation. He was obviously an art student, so why would he be curious about what she was saying? Her nose twitched curiously as she felt her curiosity grow even more, mixed with still a good flash of guilt over his painting.

Location: The Community College, Lecture Hall B Attire: [X] Company: Jude Wilcox Emotion: Guilty, embarrassed, and a little dab of curiosity, mostly guilty OOC: Translation - My god.

Dy Onna

Demonic Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

Jude had managed to take a deep breath in and knelt down to pick it up. Looking up at her through his lashes his expression was still angry but he was calmer now. He stood up as she apologized. But none of this was her fault. not even the slightest.

He should have just minded his business and not bothered to stop. The damage was done and he'll just have to start over. He noticed her gaze adverted to his tattoos and he slightly became self conscious. Something he'd never thought he would feel. He turned slightly, still watching her.

When she apologized again she then explained about it reminding her of her child hood. which also made him begin to think of his and the pain of his sisters became clear on his face. Her adverted his eyes when she wanted him to introduce himself. He pushed back the memory a bitter pill to swallow and looked back at her.
                                                              "I'm Jude Wilcox but you can call me Jude." he introduced. both his name and last name was more an UK name then what his parents originated from but this was intentional. He chose his last name. and no longer went by his real last name. He figured that h=if he was born and raised in UK then he might as well be from the UK. he picked up in the British dialect when he learned to talk so hit was Dialect. but he rarely used there grammar, and stuck to the American grammar. a few words would slip here and there and some just remained in his vocabulary but over all beside his name and accent it was all that gave him away for being in the UK.

"Don't worry about the supplies, love. I have more at home," he said in a much more gentler tone. " I'm sorry to interrupt you. I couldn't help but over hear you talking about werewolves and it caught my attention." Jude mentally slapped himself when he mentioned about werewolves. he was going to expose them yet and Gabriel will kill him for it. " I mean, isn't that like only legends and fairy tails?"

Jude didn't want to offend the girl but he also didn't want to her to believe that he believed in it all. he then remembered about her look when she seen his tattoo's and it reminded him about wanting to learn about his past. He turned back towards her and looked down at his arm.
                                                              " Judging by your reaction you know about the origins of this tattoo?" Jude asked. He would have showed her his other tattoo but due to it's placement it would seem rather inappropriate to boldly ask in front of anyone.

User Image

risae_the_puppet

Ice-Cold Kitten

User Image

Uri smiled a bit as he seemed to relax. Hearing his name, well, his accent, she wondered what part of the UK he was from, but decided not to probe too much. Jude told her that she didn't need to replace anything and that he had all the supplies he needed at home. He suddenly brought up her slide show and she felt her cheeks flush as she worried he might recognize her. But, he didn't. No gushing remarks, no asking about when her lecture was. This guy had no idea what she'd been talking about, or for that matter, who she was.

Uri felt her smile grow at that before remembering his question. Werewolves. The creatures of horror movies and apparently now more often than not, young adult novels and romance movies turned from those novels. Most horror movies now with them were just B films. Which was on her next slide til the interruption. Her ears heard him speak of his tattoo and she nodded with a smile.

"Yes, I'm familiar with it. I'd be a shame to my own mother if I didn't. But, back to your question. I'm actually doing a lecture on the tale of Fenrir and his influence on wolves today in story and lore. On the contrary, I believe there's always a possibility for things we don't know. Artifacts and old writings prove that we have so much more to learn. You caught me as I was discussing their representation in media today actually. I'm afraid the lecture is full, but I'd certainly love to talk to you one on one if you're interested." she said, in her own little world of lore and books before realizing she'd just been blabbering her mouth off. Her cheeks turned bright pink as she looked to the screen and turned the projector off.

Uri looked down at the floor, tapping her heel on in an embarrassed manner.

"I'm sorry, you're an art student. You probably are just bored by all of my nonsense." she muttered, the blush going from ear to ear and down her neck into the collar of her shirt and across her breasts, well, what was visible. Then she realized she hadn't introduced herself because she was so used to running into people who knew who she was. Except for that rather curt man earlier that morning. She pulled herself together to look him in the eye and hold out her right hand to shake his.

"I'm so sorry, I've been terribly rude. I'm just so used to people recognizing me before I get a chance to speak. My name is Iurii Foxthorne. But I just have everyone call me Uri, except students at my lectures call my Ms. Foxthorne. But please, call me Uri. I went to university for European Literature, and Nordic Lore has been a personal favorite for me since it reminds me of the homeland, well, my mom's homeland. Norway is such a beautiful country. As well as all European countries I mean. I'm sorry, I talk way too much when I get embarrassed." she apologized, laughing at herself and shaking her head, looking at him earnestly, hoping he wouldn't think she was some fanatic or crazy person.

Location: The Community College, Lecture Hall B Attire: [X] Company: Jude Wilcox Emotion: Embarrrassed OOC:

Dy Onna

Demonic Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

Jude listened to her explain to him about what her lecture was and how she believed in the possibilities of werewolves to be true. She looks genuinely curious about it and more so in the fact of the lore, not so much to hurt them. He kinda felt like he wanted to show her and prove her dreams right, but that would be a serious offence on the shifter community.

Something else Jude had suddenly noticed he caught himself smiling and listening to her rather contently. when she asked him if she could talk to him one on one he felt his smile grow. He never smiled this wide or this much in a very long time. He cleared his throat in slight embarrassment and shifted back and forth on his feet a little. He shook his head at the mention of him being an art student and not interested.

He watched her blush and it caused him to smile again. ready to answer she then cut him off to apologize again about not introducing herself, and off she went again. He could tell she was very passionate about it. When she caught herself she stopped and he listened to her tell him she was embarrassed.
                                                              "It's alright. i'd love to talk more about this, one on one. My parents are from Iceland and are also part of the Nordic Lore but they moved away and never told me much about it, I'd love to know more about it though. "
                                                              The pain of his parents abandoning him caught in his throat like a rock lodged in his windpipe. He let out a sigh trying to force it back down and looked over the classroom. He raked his hands through his blond hair and looked down at her with a smile. a smile that has lured woman to him and took them to the bed, but this time he wanted to hear more. He looked at her through his lashes and in a rather husky voice asked.
                                                              " Are you still busy? Maybe we can go somewhere to talk more about this? I mean if you like, or i don't mind waiting if you want to after your finished. I got no where to be right now." Jude tucked his painting under his arm and took a step towards the door and looked back at her curious if she would follow or not.

User Image

risae_the_puppet

Demonic Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

______________________________________________________________________________
                                                                            Where am I: Office I'm with who: Myself/Iurii My feelings are: Determined My outfit is: Work Suit

Dyson rubbed his fingers over his temples inhaling as he leaned back in his chair and looked over the papers scattered across his desk Many of the papers where blueprints of buildings and houses. He looked at his computer screen and of the local area on goggle maps and seen an area rather secluded but vacant. He went through his records to see if there was any land records on it and if they were valid still.

After some digging he found a file of the property and read that it belonged the Willow family. "Well this makes things harder doesn't it" He thought to himself. He grabbed the file and some other papers and stood up from his chair and made his way out of his office." I'll be going know for the day. Please take my calls, i'll see you tomorrow, Janette." the young red head nodded and Dyson left the office and got into his Audi GT Spyder R8 He made his way though the small town and took a turn down on of the private back roads till finally he reached one of the manners that housed the pack.

Dyson pulled up to the house and looked over the structure of the house, it was quite stunning. He straightened his coat and raked his hand though his well kept hair and walked up to the door and knocked.

User Image

im fluent in meowing

Partying Explorer

GABRIEL LUCA WILLOW

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
                                                    Gabriel was mentally going through a list of things to do in his head when he heard a knock at the door. Curious, he stopped and his wolf senses started to kick in as he listened for who may be knocking. The rest of the pack had keys of course so there wouldn't be any reason for it to be them. And the old Willow estate hidden in the trees wasn't exactly a place that got many visitors either. Leaving the kitchen he walked over to the front door and opened it, his dark brown eyes landing on the sight of a male dressed in a suit, already making Gabriel raise a very unimpressed eyebrow.

"Can I help you?" Gabriel asked as he studied the man. He hadn't seen this guy in person before but he had heard of him from people and in the newspaper. He sounded like a privileged mama's boy, buying everything in town. "We don't want Girl Scout cookies or Bibles" Gabriel said with a little smirk on his face. He could have easily closed the door on his face but he figured he should at least hear him out before.

"I've seen you in the papers before. You're into real estate right?" Gabriel asked his eyes keeping the strong stare he always had.

Dy Onna

Rainbow Lover

User ImageUser Image
          Regina Blood
          Tʜᴇ Exᴘᴇᴄᴛɪɴɢ Mᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Wɪʟʟᴏᴡ Pᴀᴄᴋ
          Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ 15 Wᴇᴇᴋs Pʀᴇɢɴᴀɴᴛ

《 ★ 》ooooᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ: ᴀᴛᴛɪʀᴇooooᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Eᴢʀᴀ & Sʏʙɪʟooooʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴋɪᴛᴄʜᴇɴooooғᴏʀᴍ: ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Regina ate her meal in peace. It was nice to have those around to sit down. Unfortunately, it couldn't always be like this. The world always had some messed up way of ruining the peace but Regina decided to take the moment for what it was. Once Jude finished he had left and soon Gabriel had gotten up to answer a knock at the door. This left Regina with Sybil and Ezra.

Regina look over at Ezra who had mentioned going out for a run later. "I'll join you. It'll be nice to stretch my legs a little." Regina told him. She soon finished eating herself before standing slowly and taking her dishes to the counter. She then began placing dishes in the dishwasher. She really was like a house-mother around here, someone had to be she supposed.

She started clearing up the table as well, saving whatever leftovers there were for whoever wanted it later. "We can go out for our run whenever you want." It's not like Regina had much on her schedule. She tried to not keep herself too busy with her 'normal' life outside the manor as to not put too much stress on the baby. Most of her time outside of the manor now mostly consisted of doctor appointments and shopping trips. She did love to run wild and free though. The wind in her face always made her feel like she could fly, like she could fly away from all her worries and problems. She felt like she could outrun her past and the things that had hurt her so. It was always a temporary relief but a welcome one, even just to forget for a short while.

User Image User Image User Image

Demonic Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

______________________________________________________________________________
                                                                            Where am I: Outside Willow manor I'm with who: Gabriel My feelings are: Annoyed My outfit is: Work Suit

Dyson watched the door open and could tell he was exactly who Dyson needed to talk to. That was simple enough. Dyson knew it was Gabriel by the files in his hands. it had a photo-copied picture of his I.D.

Dyson silently cursed at Gabriel who gave a snide remark about Dyson being there. Dyson's expression remained the same. Dyson nodded as Gabriel then mentioned about him being in real estate. I knew that his face had circled the news daily in some way. Dyson had to admit he loved the fame of it but his goal was much bigger then seeking fame " Yes I am, among other things." he said answering Gabriel's question. " I'm here to inquire about your families old property. I'd like to make you an offer. May i com in to discuss it further with you?" " Dyson gave a getal smile and took a step closer. If looked at in a wolves perspective Dyson's closer approach could almost be assumed as a challenge for alpha. But Dyson had learned to disguise his wolf form and even smell more human then wolf. luckily for Dyson a wolves sent was mainly an earthy smell and with them being here in the forestry part of Alaska even human tended to smell earthy as well.

"I promise only to take a few minutes of your time, " Dyson coaxed in hoping that Gabriel would give in. Dyson held a lot of power but even a know will force Dyson away, but only for a bit before he would come back full force.

User Image

im fluent in meowing

Demonic Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

Idy SHOTdy FORdy THEdy SKY,dy I'Mdy STUCKdy ONdy THEdy GROUND
          dyonnaluvS o W h y D o I T r y, I K n o w I m G o n n a F a l l D o w n
          Idy T H O U G H Tdy Idy C O U L Ddy F L Ydy , S Ody W H Ydy D I Ddy Idy D R O W N ?
          Never know why It's coming down, down, down

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe Audacious Beta
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWillow Pack

Ezra began the dishwasher as Jude left to go upstairs. Ezra really wanted to go out now but figured he least wait till his chore was done Then he wouldn't have to face the wrath of Regina or Gabriel. He chuckled to himself as he thought about it

A little while had passed and the dishes were done and Jude had left the house, not bothering to tell anyone or ask if anyone wanted to come. So typical of Jude. He often didn't say where he was going and if asked he would sometimes get defensive. Ezra began unloading the dishwasher whistling to himself when there was a knock on the door. Ezra wondered if Jude maybe forgot his key but if Jude took his car then he would have the key on his key ring so that meant some one else they didn't know was at the door.

Ezra watched Gabriel get up to answer the door and Ezra put the last dish away. He went to go see who was at the door for himself but Regina had caught his attention when she said she would go for a run. Ezra paused a moment and stared at her blankly a moment and then looked at her stomach She clearly missed what he meant by a run. Ezra wasn't much for running as a human. he liked the free feeling of being a wolf.
                                                  " Uhh, well I suppose you could— but the thing is, you know you can't change to wolf form or you will harm your baby and are you sure that running won't also harm the baby?" He explained. He didn't want to tell her flat out no and be rude, but he was also concerned for her.

Ezra looked over to Sybil and gave his sexy smile and winked
                                                  " Would you like to come for a run?"He asked in a rather husky tone. His green eyes peering at her.

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Kitchen tab tab ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ Regina/Gabriel/Sybil tab tab ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Secretly frustrated tab tab ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs Damn this frustration.

Aquamaureen13

im fluent in meowing

iLucky P A N D A
User Image
xxxxxx███████████████ Luca Parrish Harper
██████████████████ { The Loyal Beta } █████████

o
                              o

Venturing into two was with the company of the entire pack was an excellent idea, especially if it meant that Luca got to keep a closer eye on Remi. Really when he thought about it, he wanted to keep an eye on everyone, including Rosa, Clarke and Jada. Sure, they could handle themselves, but the Willow pack had caused enough damage to pack that Luca wasn’t prepared to risk anyone else. Luca sipped at his coffee slowly, he could never chug the stuff down. It ruined the whole purpose of drinking coffee. He never did drink it for the caffeine boost. Luca was always full of energy, it was a wolf thing. No, he drank it for the taste. Of course this wasn’t the best kind of coffee around, but until Luca could get to the diner for an actual cup, it would have to do. “It’s settled then. I’m driving though.” he said finally. It was that Luca didn’t trusts the packs driving abilities, its that he had more faith in his own. Luca liked it that way, being in control. Plus he preferred his car to anyone else in the group. If it had only been Luca and one another person, he would have suggested his bike. With that thought, Luca headed upstairs to get showered and changed.

——————— TIMESKIP ———————

A hot shower had been just what was needed. Luca didn’t spend long in it of course, the girls would have his head if he used or the hot water. Drying off relatively quickly, Luca threw on a jumper and pants and quickly collected the books he needed to return. Feeling all of sudden very active Luce practically jumped down the stairs, before coming to a skidding halt just before the front door. Remi was already down stairs and Jada had arrived home, hearing her voice as he rounded the corner to the living room. “Getting showered and changed, we are going into town. Wanna come?” he said nudging Jada playfully. Luca liked Jada to a certain degree. Before Remi’s father had died, she was a great pack mate. Someone who Luca could trust, but now with the way things were with the pack, he had a hard time trusting anyone to fall in line. “Make up your mind quick, ‘cause I want to get going as soon as possible.” Luca moved towards the front door and picked his keys up off the hook. “I will get the car warmed up and ready to go. I wanna check the oil anyways.” Before he left, Luca quickly moved to the bottom of the stairs to yell at the others. “Oi! Get a move on. I wanna get to the library this year.” he said before finally walking out the door.

Luca did a quick check of the car’s engine. Everything was in order and up to scratch. Oil, check. Coolant, check. Battery, check. Water, check. Fuel, check. Tire pressure, check. With that done, Luca jumped in and switched on his stereo and let the classic rock fill his ears. He honked his horn a few times letting the others know that he was ready to leave. Looking at the house, Luca couldn’t help but smile. This was his home. He was lucky to have the life he had. In all honesty, he should have been dead. He owed a lot of people his life. Some debts he would never be able to repay, like Remi’s father. Luca knew that without the old man letting him into the pack, he would have eventually perished in the snow. However with the old alpha gone, Luca was now determined to repay that debt through his daughter Remi. He would keep her safe, protect her and guide her if he needed to. Remi’s position as alpha was not secured though, not until she found a mate. He knew that, she knew that, the entire pack knew that. It was important that she found someone, preferably trust worthy. Luca had thought that she might ask him, in all honesty he didn’t know how we answer if she did. Luca loved Remi. He always had. At first they had just been adopted siblings, then they became best friends. When he was a younger pup, he had developed a major crush on Remi, but then again he was young male wolf and had a crush on everyone. Until recently Luca had pushed all those feelings aside, keeping the pack together needed to stay his priority.

Who: No one currently
                              Where: His car
                              Outfit: x
                              Out Of Color:

Nano Paladin's Waifu

Desirable Sex Symbol

11,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

Where; The Manor || With; Her Brother, Ezra, and Regina || Thoughts; I'm ******** || Form; Human || Outfit;

User Image

After breakfast, Sybil had gone upstairs to avoid the crowd and to get away from her brother. She had decided to lay down and take a nap. Which was a great idea due to the fact that she had been out all night partying. She closed her eyes and dozed off.

-Time Skip-

It had been around 2-3 hours since Sybil had laid down for her nap. She opened her eyes feeling much better and it was time for her to go be social with her pack. She groaned a bit as she put her hair in a messy pony tail and wiped the sleep from her eyes. She left her room and headed down stairs.

"We can go out for our run whenever you want." Was the first thing she heard when she walked down the stairs. It was Regina speaking and she knew it wasn't a good idea for her too shift in her wolf form since she was pregnant. It could possibly kill her pup but it was Regina's choice. She bit her lip a little as she tried too look away from the group.

Then Ezra spoke to her. She smiled as she looked into his sexy green eyes. Her cheeks turned a little red as she bit her lower lip. He was a bit older then Sybil but she didn't care. His voice, and his eyes always knew how to twist Sybil in more then one way or another. She nodded as she walked over towards them. "Are you sure you think its a good idea Regina?" She asked quietly as she touched the females shoulder. "Is it safe for your pup? That's all I'm wondering." She then sighed softly as she looked at the female directly in the eyes, concern filling them.

Aquamaureen13

Dy Onna

im fluent in meowing

Demonic Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

██████ S o G r a b O n, A n d W h e r e E v e r Y o u ' l l G o I ' l l G o

The moons pale glow reflected softly off the girls olive skin. She sighed as she took a sip of tea s she sat on the wicker patio couch and looked out into the moon lit back yard. Chandra's house wasn't fenced and the forest was just beyond the yard. She often would come curl up in a soft blanket and sip her tea before bed and listen to nature. She often heard wolves and they never scared her. If anything she often would fantasize that she would be a wolf and they were calling for her. She set her cup down on the glass table and watched the wind blow the trees like black giants swaying in the wind. The owls hoo'd and the wolves howled.

The dewy smell of the air and the sky now lighting up in orange, pink, and yellow tones. The sun was just peering over the line of trees and blanketed it's warmth over Chandra who had fallen asleep out on the patio. She rubbed her eye and yawned as she began to wake up. feeling the morning air on her skin she sighed realizing she was outside, again. She sat up now hearing birds singing. another sound she loved to hear. Chandra stood up and grabbed her cold cup of tea and made her way inside. It was very early.

Making a pot of coffee for herself she dumped out the tea and filled the empty cup with coffee. She took a sip and went upstairs to her room where her cat was lazily sprawled out on the empty bed. She smirked and scratched under his chin and coo'd
                                                    " Did you have a nice sleep? Time to get up and have breakfast. " The large maine coon's yellow eyes peered up at her and he let out a large yawn and rolled off his back and onto his side before standing up and waddled his way to her butting his head and rubbing his side on her hip before jumping off the bed with a thud and walked out of her room. She followed him out and began to make his breakfast, putting the dish down onto the floor for him to eat. She ran her hand down his back petting down his mussed grey fur and made her way to the bathroom to shower.

Once she had finished she continued with the rest of her ritual—teeth, face, hair. She walked back to her bedroom the towel covering her as she walked down the hall and ino her room. She dried herself off and got dressed. She grabbed her phone and slipped it into her pocket and made her way to the kitchen and grabbed her keys.
                                                    " I'll be back later Raj, You be a good boy. " she called out to her cat before closing the door behind her and climbed into her little Tyotoa Avalon and started it before making her way into town to grab some breakfast at the little cafe.

A few hours had passed and Chandra was finished breakfast and now was running some errands around the little town.

» .☆ With Who: Herself
                                                    » .☆Where: Home
                                                    » .☆ Outfit: here
                                                    » .☆ OOC: Profile will be coming soon to plot with her!

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces