Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Swapper

Under construction

Hilarious Swapper

User Image

• I personally HATE rules, because they're like common sense. Simple follow the gaia TOS and we'll be good. The role play is literate, so three paragraphs are good, don't over do it. I don't want to read a novel and plus no one really reads those long a** posts. Sorry to unfold the secret. Also I want creative characters with this. They will have their high school stereotype, but that's far from who they are now. Also, interact with the other characters, make some drama. These characters have a lot of baggage, they didn't stop their friend from drinking or save their friend in time. So have some fun! Post often. I hope this wasn't bad. Oh just pm with the name of your character as the subject,

Hilarious Swapper

User Image

[imgleft]http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t350/RimzSTER/Picnikcollage-19.jpg[/imgleft][/url]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=32][u][color=white]rockwells![/color][b][color=postcolor]first middle last[/color][/b] [/u][/size]
[b][color=postcolor][size=18]×[/size][/color][/b] [size=13]nickname; [/size]
[b][color=postcolor][size=18]×[/size][/color][/b] [size=13] age [/size]
[b][color=postcolor][size=18]×[/size][/color][/b] [size=13]role; [/size]
[b][color=postcolor][size=18]×[/size][/color][/b] [size=13] [b]USERNAME[/b] [/size]
[b][color=postcolor][size=18]×[/size][/color][/b] [size=13] [b][spoiler] A short blurb about character here. Just a nice thick paragraph or two. Tell what has been going on the last two years. Their job, career, emotionally, whatever.[/spoiler][/b] [/size]

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff