Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sam Lovestone
Sam walks to them and sees the boxes. "Woah buddy...ya'll need some help?"
That would be great. ::she sets the boxes left in her arms, down in the mddle of an empty room which will soon be the Living room::
Sam nodded and started to unpack as well, humming "Beautiful Soul" by Jesse McCartney.
*walks into the house holding his bags. Looking around, I walk up the stairs and into a nice dark purple colored bedroom* I call this room
Akako continued to unpack the final box titled kitchen and then moved onto the bathroom.
::she took the box labeled "bathroom" into a room near the end of the hall and begon to set things up in there. A rubber ducky on sid of the tub. Shampoo's, conditioners, soap. All the essentials were located under the sink and behind the mirror were things such as medicines and tweezers, band-aids, and such.::
RainyEyes
Kein Mehrheit
Call me dad.
Awsome... you may pick your own wife if you'd like.
Meh. I don't care who my wife is. If it bleeds, I can kill it.
::she allowed shadow to finish up in the bathroom and Rainy started on the living. this would be a hard task to finish::
Akako continued the bathroom and when finished walked into the living room and said to Rainy "Need any help?"
can i join ill be any one
*unpacks his clothing and sets them in his cupboard and closet* there, nice and organized
dockrell
can i join ill be any one
Take your pick mom, cosin, fmaily friend...??

girlof shadows: Yes, help would be nice....
*decorates his room with pictures and appliances* There we go...all done. *falls onto his bed relaxing as he turns a fan that lies on a table beside his pillow on*
*Walks into kitchen, grabs a beer, scratches crotch, goes to living room, sits on chair, and watches T.V.*
::after putting the rest of the morbid painting on the wall, the living room is finally done::
Akako then retreats to her room and sat at her desk and started to stech a drawing a a flame with a door behind it. The reason for drawing it was because she was bored.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff