Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Businesswoman

2,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Wall Street 200
"Of course, father..I'll assist anyway I can." Kurenai walked over to the hideaway, she changed into her longer kimono, removed her sandals, and laid down on a bed she rolled up on the ground from home. She finally felt like she was home. Except, when she closed her eyes, that night when UGF attacked came to mind. Kurenai could just see all of it, as if she were still in the middle of the attack. Flames burning everywhere, the screams of people she once knew and their lifeless bodies on the floor. Then the one UGF that had got her around the neck, she then saw herself backa t the tree she was hung. Kurenai abruptly got up, gasping. She was already sweating bullets, she scolded herself for letting all that get to her, especially since within 5 hours she was going to be battling some of them.
*Five hours latr, the Ragnarok arrived near the home of Master Levia....
*Alex left a note for Kate that read:
Dear Kate,
I am sorry for leaving abruptly, but I must tend to teh UGF and tehir constant usurping of power...They have hurt too many including my own daughter. They must be punished, if we are to succeed. I am sorry if I offend you by not bringing you along, but I feel I may not come back from this mission. I will come back for you. If not, I only wished to say that I am sorry and that I love you. Do not let my actions cloud your judgment. We are all slaves to fate....and mien has been beset...Good bye, my bounty hunter...Alex

*Alex ran up to Kurenai and lifted her up....
Let's go, hon....
*he walked with her over to the Ragnarok....
*he looked at his men...
Men, all thrusters online....Head for Saturn....This war ends tonight!!!!
*the men cheer.....
Let's go...
*the ship flew off towards Saturn....
About an hour after Alex' had left, Kaitlyn's master entered her room and crouched at the side of her bed, softly cooing her name. Kate's eyes slowly fluttered open and she smiled as her master handed her a note then kissed her forehead. She read over the note then went to tear away the blankets to go after Alex', but her master held her down. The man ran his fingers through her hair and Kaitlyn closed her eyes obediantly, lying back in her bed. She handed him the note and he set it upon the table next to her bed. The man then sat on the bed and crossed his legs. Kaitlyn sat up and knelt on the bed, letting out a soft sigh. Her master wasn't going to let her go after Alex', which was rather unfortunate as too many people knew where her master lived. He informed her that he had to relocate the asteroid in which he lived. Kaitlyn nodded obediantly and he led her off. His home often moved, that's how no one knew where it was. The room she was being led to would channel her powers to the asteroid. It was a painful process for Kaitlyn as it was her mind's power that moved the large rock. The machine she would be locked into tore at her mind, but she knew it was necessary and never complained when her master took her to the room.

2,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Wall Street 200
Kurenai walked over somewhere to change into the shorter kimono. In her style, she couldn't afford to be restricted in movement, otherwise, the Tetsugen could work against her, giving the enemy the best of her. After she changed, she kept yawning, remembering that she didn't get a single second of rest. Kurenai walked all through the ship, alert. Up to this point, she didn't cared whether or not she were wounded, she just wanted to get through the battle without getting hung all over again, or killed. She walked over to where Alex's force was, bumping into most of the soldiers, and then her father. "Gyah! Sorry!", she said as she tried to collect herself, fixing the front of her brown hair, then she got up and looked at Alex. "We're going to be fighting UGF, right..?", Kurenai said in a fearful tone, with her hand on her forehead from embarrassment. Pull yourself together, Kurenai! You're not a child anymore!, she kept saying to herself.
*Alex looked at his daughter....
Don't worry...i will not let anything happen to you...The crew will not let anything happen to you...and this ship is sturdy. It will hold up....
*he looked at the forward screen as the ship closed into Saturn...
There it is, men to arms...we are gonna need every one at their stations....
*ships started to get deployed to teh Ragnarok's position....
Shoot em down, men...Get the Omega Cannon online....We will take em all down in one shot!

2,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Wall Street 200
Kurenai nodded slowly, then held her Tetsugen tightly. "Right..Right...",
she said. She started walking over to where she left her Fungo, same thing as the Tetsugen only an iron weight tied instead of a blade. She placed it in her obi, and then walked over to a large window. Kurenai looked at Saturn with wide, opened eyes. She turned away and walked back to Alex. This is it..UGF better be ready.., she thought as she gripped the Tetsugen, the tight iron wire going around her palm. Kurenai closed her eyes, praying for her, the troops and for her father. No way she could fail now.
*the Ragnarok shot down mos of the ships that attacked....
Man1: Sir, the Omega Cannon is ready for fire!
Alex: FIRE!!
*the beam fired and started to descend towards Saturn....
*Alex thought: That was too easy.....
Man3: Sir, Hyper cannon fire from Saturn...It will blow us out of the sky....We cannot move or the beam will miss....
*Alex thought quickly and hit the abandon ship relay button....
*The sirens blared and the men ran out...
*They started to run to the escape pods....
*Alex turned to Kurenai....
You must go...I have to stay and make sure the beam hits...or else the UGF will recreate itself....
*Alex smiled...
Dont forget me, love...
*Alex kissed her on th forehead and pushed her into an escape pod and jettisoned it.....
*Alex looked forward as the beam hit Saturn....
Yes!
*Alex sighed as the beam came closer to the Ragnarok....
Ah....Its a good day to die....I am sorry all for failing you...via con dios...Here, I come....
*The beam hit the Ragnarok and blew it out of the sky...
*the last viewable images were Saturn exploding, and the Ragnarok doing the same...

2,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Wall Street 200
Kurenai fell into the escape pod, she looked up at her father, she tried to get back up, but the pod was closed. She looked at The Ragnarok, eyes tearing and wide opened. The shards of the ship flying through the galaxy, the flaming explosion. Kurenai screamed out in the pod, slamming her fists on it. She soon stopped and remembered her father's words. She took a seat. I won't forget you..I won't.., she thought to herself. She only had a few options..
Either turn away from the life of the Ninja and start a new one, or...
Get revenge, and destroy UGF herself. Kurenai gripped the Tetsugen in front of her, and closed her eyes tightly, the blade reflecting her eyes. Her choice was obvious, it was in her eyes as soon as she opened her eyes.
*Alex drifted through Space...he expected to die any minute then, but hs healing power manage do keep him alive for a bit....
*A UGF ship came in closer and picked him up....
*He sighed as he was taken by two guards down to the prisons...
*the men attached him to the wall and General Branzer came down....
Alex: Ah, General Branzer.....I remember when I gave you that....
*he noded towards the huge scar on his face....
*Branzer laughed...
*he moved forward and ounched Alex in the stomach....
Branzer: you will tell me everything...I know you have a clone of the Ragnarok...and you will tell me where it is.....
Alex: you look for something that is not.....
*Branzer hit him again and walked away, the men attached elctrode sto Alex and shocked him....
*Alex fell unconcious...

2,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Wall Street 200
Kurenai had somehow fallen asleep, her collective anger must've worn her out. The escape pod landed in a sudden thump. She had arrived at the planet she was in before this whole situation, before her father's death. Kurenai ran towards the hideout, not stopping for a single ounce of breath. Her short brown hair was a mess. I better tidy myself as I present the news to his master., she thought as she ran a hand through her hair, it was the only honorable thing to do. Back when she trained, if she weren't tidy, she'd get a good smack on the face. She rain into the small hideaway, only to find a machine, with a woman in it. "What on earth is going on here...?", she said. Kurenai was thinking that this master of her father was a lunatic, but then she trusted her instincts. If he is my father's master, then he must be trustworthy.., she left the woman for now, walking all around the hideaway's interior, Wazikashi in the grip of her hand.
*Alex woke up and the men corralled around him again....
*General Branzen again stood in front of him....
*Alex laughed....
Ah, scar face...how are ya?
*The general grinned and stabbed him in the stomach....
*Alex winced.....
General: Now, you will tell me everything. If not, I will attack the colony!
*Alex smirked....
Alex: What colony?
*the general laughed....
*a screen came down and showed Alex his home, the colony....
General: Fire....
*a beam appeared and attacked the colony....The colony blew up....
NO!!!!
*Alex hollared...and tried to break free from his chains...
General: Struggle all you want, old friend....
*The men started beating up Alex...

2,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Wall Street 200
Kurenai had finally found the master. She wasn't going to let her guard down for one second, that was her mistake last time. She stepped towards the man, the Tetsugen in her hand, the Wazikashi sheathed.
"E-excuse me, sir?", she said, studdering. Kurenai was more nervous than she thought, she could be dealing with someone who can easily overpower her. He didn't respond at first. "Excuse me, sir?", she said in a more confident tone. "Alex...My father and your student, was killed in the Ragnarok..I'd like for you to train me, I want to be able to avenge him. I cannot let UGF get away with this..", Kurenai was about to yell at the man, she wanted an awnser.
*Alex while unconcious thought of his past....
*he saw himself with his sword drawna nd he saw Branzen....
*he charged towards him...and teh two began battling...lex swept him and the man shot him in the arm....Alex rushed forward and slashed downward into his face....
*Alex looked at him and ran off towards the ships.....
*Alex woke up and looked around....
*The men moved forward....
Man1: Oh, look sleeping beauty....
Alex: Hey, as long as you dont try and kiss me awake...I am fine...
*the men laughed....
*Man1 punched Alex...
*the others started smiling....
Man1: We have a surprise for you....
*The man brought out Alex's weapon....and a gun...
*the man shot Alex in his legs....Alex grimaced....
*then, the man stabbed Alex with his own weapon....
*Alex grimaced again...
Man: Oh this one is for Branzen....
*The man slashed Alex across the face leaving a scar...
*Alex fell unconcious again...

2,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Wall Street 200
Kurenai had just about had it. Is this man just trying to torture me or does he not speak at all?!, she thought to herself. "I am not going to repeat myself, respond now!", Kurenai had finally yelled out. The man finally stood up, almost eerily, as if it were the Grim Reaper himself. He turned to face her. "Very well..", he said in a smooth voice. "...but, you will speak to me as you would to your father and also, I am not his master..I am Kaitlyn's master. May I ask what is your name?", the man's voice sent a chill down Kurenai's spine. "Kurenai. What is yours'?", she asked, trying not to sound too fearful.
*Alex woke up again....
*he looked around, the sword still in his gut....
*he thought: foolish.....
*he powered up an the chains melted, he was powered by his sword....
*he got down and pulled his sword out of his gut...and started to make his way to an escape pod....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff