Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
This Is the Tale of the Nezerit family, a family of mostly adopted children who all have some supernatural power...The two natural children are both hyper intelligent: the son is a Highly intelligent and motivated young man for helping around the house while the sister is not motivated ...the Nezerit adults the parents are always traveling to the remote areas of the world to find the adoptee children.
The Nezerit Castle is in the remote scottish north to keep prying eyes away from the unique quirks of the children all of whom are home schooled.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Accepted Profiles
The Profiles

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
RULES
1. Follow Gaia Tos and all rules
2.Send profiles to Lost Soul Of Night
3. Subject of profile pm Adopted
4. Your a human NO Exceptions
5. Fighting and romance approved but keep it PG-16
6. Semi lit
7. Mark occ ((Ex))etc.
8. No God Modding
9. I can add rules at any time

Skelly
Username:
Name:
Appearance: (pic would be nice)
Bio: (highly recommended)
Room #:
Powers: (keep it so others can counter you and so your not too overpowered)

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Arianna snored loudly as Alekzandr Got up at 4 in the morning and started cooking for the house it was French Toast Friday so he had in no time flat 8 pieces or egg and spice coated bread cooking on the large griddle that was part of the kitchen appliances if he wanted it he could use it he admired the pristine kitchen aside from the egg wash area of course he sighed then hit the button at 6 am to wake everyone up for breakfast

Benevolent Connoisseur

User Image

𝓐shton sighed at the annoyingly terrible alarm. He might've preferred the orphanage at this point. Compared to here, he was much more at peace. No one bothered him, really. No one woke him up, no one made sure he ate, and no one talked to him. It wasn't the most ideal living situation, but he definitely preferred the quiet solitude. Then again, that was only what the conscious part of him wanted, wasn't it? To be left alone... Inside, somewhere surely, was a desperate little boy, a yearning, needy teenager who craved for affection, any kind of affection... maybe even if it hurt.

"Alright, alright, alright already!" He sighed and crawled out from under his blankets and pillow (which was his poor attempt to drown out the waking alarm. "...Are you raising an army?" He snickered at the thought. Being recently adopted only made him more suspicious than ever of this place, this family. He wasn't disclosed too much information, but he figured he'd learn soon enough. After all, he was one of them now, right?

The boy got up and put on clothes (he only slept in his boxers), barely caring about his appearance. His hair was knotted and ruffled crazily from his unkempt sleeping style. He must have had nightmares again. When his father died, the scary dreams started, as if he had come back to haunt Ashton from beyond the grave. He yawned and stretched after brushing his teeth and making his way to the kitchen. There he saw Alekzandr. From his understanding, Alekzandr was a legitimate child of the Nezerit family. If they had actual children, why adopt more...? How bothersome. He took a seat and looked at the food. At least this looks and smells better than the food at that orphanage... Too bad he didn't know that not all orphanages had the means to afford and provide for their children, but they at least did their best. One day, he was sure, subconsciously, that someone would put him in his place and thrash at his selfishness and arrogance.

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Alekzandr smiled and noded at Ashton as he walked in "good morning Ashton...How did you sleep? " as he spoke he manipulated the air below a plate of French Toast for the young man and used the air to pass it to him "Would you like anything else for breakfast? also what would you like to drink we are out of apple juice Ari forgot...or was just being lazy like normal"
T e m p e r a n c e ↔ N e z e r i t

Ducky

Temperance groaned the sound of the alarm ringing in her ears you might have thought there was a fire...but the family fire drills were much louder. Grabbing the edge of her nightstand she flipped the small switch to turn the alarm off before rolling over and letting the sheets fall onto the bed, she glanced over at the empty bed next to her and smiled...she was the only adopted child who didn't have a roommate yet and she was happy about it, Ducky heard so many of the others whining about how trashed their rooms were at times when there brother and sister did room checks. Grabbing the black book off the end of her bed Ducky grasped it tight it just happened to be the one she was reading for her power controls this week so she took it everywhere with her, taking a deep breath she opened a few pages and started to make small notes to herself with she read and got ready.

"In a dark room she stood lights bursting and in the mirror a single candle flickering in the darkness." she whispered to herself out loud and then in almost an instant the light bulbs in the bathroom burst and she let out a scream that rang through the halls. Covering her mouth quickly she looked into the darkness of her bedroom and saw the candle on her nightstands reflection. Shaking her head from side to side Ducky went silent closing the book and stuffed it into the pocket of her overalls and started down the stairs.

Once she made it into the kitchen she caught sight of Alekzandr and Ashton her new "brother" and gave them a friendly wave before going to open her mouth."Morning." Ducky spoke pulling the book out of her pocket and started to read...she wasn't ready to tell Alekzandr about the lights so for now she would keep it to herself.

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
((I need advice on how to make my posts as cool as your guys this sucks..))

User Image

Arianna Nezerit

Arianna Teleports into the kitchen and walks straight into a hanging pan "OW first that bloody alarm then a startled scream from temperance then a frying pan"

Benevolent Connoisseur

User Image

𝓐sh stared at Alekzandr. "Milk.... please." He thought he was going to drool from the sight of the french toast, but oddly enough, the boy was able to keep it in. He also thought about saying thanks, but, that was rare for him, not to mention highly unusual. Ashton? Saying thanks? Unbelievable. The quiet morning soon bled with a high-pitched scream. It must've been one of the girls, and he didn't suspect Temperance at all to be the owner of the scream when she emerged. He didn't nod, he didn't wave, and he barely looked her way when she walked in, all chipper with a friendly wave.

Then, Arianna walked in. For a genius, she seems kind of ditzy. He was referring to her walking into the hanging pan. It wasn't so early that one wouldn't notice these things, was it? How tired did she have to be? No matter- it wasn't really his concern. What was, however, was the breakfast staring him down, commanding he eat it.

[ o o c : don't worry about something like that too much. it takes time. ]

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
((I thought my edit took but I guess not...))

As Arianna sat down with her plate of food she tapped out a odd rhythm on the counter Alekzandr got Ashton his milk nodding at Arianna and then asked "so Temperance how are your power control coming along? also would you like anything else?" Alek tapped out a different rhythm as he spoke and Ari noded to it "today is a free day no classes but do your chores or I will hold a special class just for you got it?"
T e m p e r a n c e ↔ N e z e r i t

Ducky

Poking around at her food she sunk in her chair a bit when Ari came in and made it known that the scream was hers. Didn't surprise Temperance in the least because at one time she was attached to Ari and would scream at even the slightest movement in the house, thus were the joys of living in a huge castle. Closing her book when people started to speak she cast her gaze across the table to Ashton but turned away to answer Zandr first. "I'm good. But as for power could we have someone go replace all of the bulbs....I kinda blew all of them this morning." honestly she felt stupid to even admit it but without light she couldn't see anything or practice.

Taking a few more bites of her food she contemplated having Alexzandr help her today privet...it wasn't like she could work with anyone else without putting them in danger. She could relive the moment where one of the other kids asked her to read a book about Dragons and they spent the entire afternoon in the hospital and rebuilding part of the library in the house. "Maybe but can we do it outside....I need to practice scenery mostly because the from of the house is boring." Ducky's powers weren't all bad she used them allot to write her own stories and create the world around her, that's how she changes paint colors in her room every now and then simple words written and then spoken she could be an interior decorator if she wanted.

" I Am So Alone Here On My Own
And I'm Waiting For You To Come
I Want To Be A Part Of You
Think Of All The Things We Could Do... "

" All I Ever Wanted Was to See You Smiling
All I Ever Wanted Was to Make You Mine
I Know That I Love You
Oh Baby Why Don't You See
That All I Ever Wanted Was You And Me... "

Benevolent Connoisseur

User Image

𝓐shton met Temperance's eyes when he briefly looked up, sticking the fork into his mouth and chomping down on the bread. It was perfect. It was the most delicious french toast the boy had ever been allowed to eat within his lifetime! "That tastes... pretty good." It's excellent! Ash looked over at Alekzandr, contemplating whether or not to smile: he didn't. His expression was his usual, plain, straight-face.

Power control? He listened in and looked at the blonde girl. Perhaps it was she who screamed earlier. That would make a lot of sense. "This house IS boring..." He drank his milk. "Is there even anything to do here when classes aren't in session?" He felt like he was in an X-Men comic book, except that everyone had the same last name and there was no Wolverine. Pity.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff