Welcome to Gaia! ::

LishLish
[m.y.s.t.e.r.i.o.u.s]
She stared at the other cup cake and the one she already had. She smiled a thanks and then layed back down.
Why don't you ever talk, Lee? heart
Lee looked at her and bit her lip, she didn't want to. She got up and opened her mouth them closed it. Changing her mind.
Real namein place other than here:Amanda
Name:Rin
Nickname: Sessy
Type of family wanted: heart nice doesn't matter how big as long as I have a mom and dad heart
Other:I was trying to find fish then a pack of wolves attaked and killed my mom,dad, and sister and I stoped talking since then but someone took care of me, for a while then I had to take care of myself untill now. I don't know how to read or write and I have a ragged pink dress.Now I know how to speak since being tooken care of by Sesshomaro. crying
!!!!!!Amanda_Love!!!!!!!!
Real namein place other than here:Amanda
Name:Rin
Nickname: Sessy
Type of family wanted: heart nice doesn't matter how big as long as I have a mom and dad heart
Other:I was trying to find fish then a pack of wolves attaked and killed my mom,dad, and sister and I stoped talking since then but someone took care of me, for a while then I had to take care of myself untill now. I don't know how to read or write and I have a ragged pink dress.Now I know how to speak since being tooken care of by Sesshomaro. crying
okay
[m.y.s.t.e.r.i.o.u.s]
LishLish
[m.y.s.t.e.r.i.o.u.s]
She stared at the other cup cake and the one she already had. She smiled a thanks and then layed back down.
Why don't you ever talk, Lee? heart
Lee looked at her and bit her lip, she didn't want to. She got up and opened her mouth them closed it. Changing her mind.
*she picked her up, hugged her tight, patted her back, and whispered softly into her ear* I do not want to force you to do anything, huni, but I just want to know what is wrong. If you need to tell me something then you can tell me! heart heart
She nodded and looked at the new comer.
[m.y.s.t.e.r.i.o.u.s]
She nodded and looked at the new comer.
*she hugged her tight...again...and kissed her cheek in a motherly way* Do you want to greet her? *she let Lee down and put her down by the new comer* heart
Ha Hi wha what's ya your na name?
She stared at her and growled a little then smiled "Am Lee..." she answered
Na nice ta to me meet ya you Am la lee
*she wtched...amazed that Lee finally started talking* heart wink heart
Name:Tayko
Nickname:Tay
Type of family wanted:Kind,caring,loving, and happy family.
Lee nodded and smiled. She was tring to be nice and she began to speak again.
LittleKittyWitty
Sure! Make yourself at home!
LishLish
LittleKittyWitty
Sure! Make yourself at home!

Tay walked up to you.
"Wheres my room?"
((Name: Katana
Nickname: Kat
Type of family wanted: someone that will take care of her
Other: when her parents was killed she stopped talking to ppl unless she trusted them

may i join??? if so thanks ^^))

*she walks up to the door and knocked. she quietly waited for someone to come and answer*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff