Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pinki Melodi
hmmmm...i bet you WOULD like me without a shirt on wink
sweatdrop PROLLY WOULD sweatdrop

AND WIF UR PANTS OFF TOO!!!!
hmmm...you take your's off...i'll take mine off!

do you think we should get to know each other a lil bit better first?
Pinki Melodi
hmmm...you take your's off...i'll take mine off!

do you think we should get to know each other a lil bit better first?

IUNNO!!!!
*GOES AND SITS DOWN AGAIN PULLS OUT HIS BOOK AND STARTS TO READ TILL HE FALLS ASLEEP*

Tipsy Player

I started a guild around this. So this thread is now a recruiting center. Pm me if you want in the guild also if you are already a member here.
Look dune is not here so I will speak for him being his right hand man the idiot writing in capslock pinki bunni and pinki melodi you three are kicked out of the guild pinki you are a little horny cyber whore and caps lock boy you are a moron.
*walks out of his room**Yawn** nah too tired going back to sleep walks back into the room*
ATTENTION PEOPLE IF YOU WANT TO BE IN ARE NEW GUILD GO HERE AND REGISTER
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/guilds/index.php?page_mode=4&guild_id=765

5,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
dune1
You are all in of course. So any suggestions how to run this family.

i'm not in or anything, but if u want 2 be a known mob familly, a big mobster like scare face or sumthin, u gotta start out small, start out by sendin ur people 2 steal carz, deal drugz, mabey help other mob famillies in street wars bye killin ther enimies, then when ur startin 2 get big, u'l start gettin people, other famillies 2 do favours 4 u, soon everybody will know u, respect u, and fear u

5,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
dune1
So what's a fast way to make lot and lot's of money ?? any idea's ??

sell cloths u have that u dont wear anymore, 4 fair but expensive prices
Dr. Pimp
Look dune is not here so I will speak for him being his right hand man the idiot writing in capslock pinki bunni and pinki melodi you three are kicked out of the guild pinki you are a little horny cyber whore and caps lock boy you are a moron.

SO AM I NOT ALOUD TO BE CAPSLOCK BOY OR SUMTIN
hi! I took a loooooong vacation and have not been on my desktop since but I have returned! I'm still high on the food chian right?
HaGarD
Dr. Pimp

SO AM I NOT ALOUD TO BE CAPSLOCK BOY OR SUMTIN
I don't believe so
warewolfandloner100
hi! I took a loooooong vacation and have not been on my desktop since but I have returned! I'm still high on the food chian right?

yeah Im still getting re settled after my trip

Desirable Fatcat

5,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I'm finally back! You people probably forgot about me i've been gone so long. My computer has been messed up for months now....I just got it fixed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff